Triple Z series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Re: Triple Z series

Post by Yami »

A microphone gag. That's new.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

And upon further inspection there is another DiD, chloro and tie up of Gabi and a tie up of Gloriane in episode 19 La vedette a disparu. Gabi poses as Gloriane and is kidnapped. The heroes then make the switch BACK to the real real Gloriane for some weird plan to get the villains. A bit weird but still another scene. PS these were taken as my comp was slow so the quality of the stream was low. When clipped it will be at higher rez.

ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Man, she is the perfect damsel. She had gag scenes, chloros, tie-ups, a blinfold (not DID context), and various other peril situations. From my point she is the damsel of last year easily :)
moryo

Post by moryo »

Suicide wrote:And upon further inspection there is another DiD, chloro and tie up of Gabi and a tie up of Gloriane in episode 19 La vedette a disparu. Gabi poses as Gloriane and is kidnapped. The heroes then make the switch BACK to the real real Gloriane for some weird plan to get the villains. A bit weird but still another scene. PS these were taken as my comp was slow so the quality of the stream was low. When clipped it will be at higher rez.

I know it's a bit late, but do you know where I can find the episode 19 or at least a video of the scene? Thank very much. :)
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

Would love to see episode 49 if it's downloadable.