Triple Z series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

uhu

Re: Triple Z series

Post by uhu »

somedude37 wrote: What's worse though is that even if you want to subscribe, I can't figure out how!? When you click on the button that says "subscribe" it doesn't take you to any screen where you could enter information to create a username, password, or anything! Can anybody figure out how you even can subscribe to this site!?

The really frustrating thing about it is that those 4 missing episodes are there on this site, and it seems we may not be able to get at them! >:( One of them in particular, #19 - La vedette a disparu or "The Star Disappears" is the one I really want to see, because if any of those last 4 have a higher chance for a good DiD scene, it is that one. The translated synopsis of the episode mentions that Gloriane Grant disappears, which means it is highly likely she is kidnapped by Ratapock and Lenfer! Could she have another gag scene in this one or at least a good tie-up? We won't know until it can be checked, but I have a very good feeling that episode would produce something good! :rolls:
I made a membership. Star disappears has a chloro and tie up scenes. No gag :(
Gave the login details to suicide so he can (hopefully) make some vidclips :green:
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Thanks for getting a membership to that Jook site uhu! But how did you sign-up? It doesn't give me any options at all to give them my information so that I could sign-up even if I wanted to. Maybe you have to live in France to be able to sign up for it? I don't know but it seems like it could be some sort of region/country blocking thing. As long as at least one person has an account to it though, we can check those last 4 episodes and fully explore this series for DiD!

It's a shame that the #19 episode doesn't have a gag for Gloriane. :( I had high hopes for that one. Still, a chloroform scene and tie-ups are better than nothing so I'll take it. Did you happen to check the other 3 episodes yet that are only available on that site? Perhaps we could get a nice surprise and there might be some other DiD scenes in one of those.
uhu

Post by uhu »

No scènes for the eps you could not check :(.
Regarding membership, could be : I am currently in France for new year. ^^
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well it's better than nothing, we had so far a DID gold mine here. Can you cap that chloro and tie-up scene if you have time ? or can the video be downloaded ?
uhu

Post by uhu »

ghostz wrote:Well it's better than nothing, we had so far a DID gold mine here. Can you cap that chloro and tie-up scene if you have time ? or can the video be downloaded ?
This is why I asked suicide to do it : It bugs with IE, and I cannot manage to get a cache version on Firefox and play with it.
So sadly no :(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Ok, good to know
Yami

Post by Yami »

somedude37 wrote:Alright guys and gals, here is Lorna Lenfer's OTM/OTN gag scene from the end of episode #21 - Ratapock and Lenfer. It's interesting how only Lorna has her ankles tied in this scene, while Ratapock and the crocodile guy don't. I like it. :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Alright, so it's time for me to give my report on what I've found in this series. First of all, In order to check this series as quick as possible and bring you guys the good stuff faster, I have now skip-checked/skimmed through 48 of the 52 total episodes of this series. When I say I skimmed through them, I didn't skip over huge chunks of time which could lead to missing many scenes. I tried to keep my skip times small and give every episode a decent look-over for scenes. I feel confident that I have found pretty much all the big scenes in this show, with the possible exception of the 4 missing episodes (which I'll get to in a minute). However, it is entirely possible that I missed some very small scenes such as quick hand-gags or blink-and-miss type stuff. So if anyone wants to double-check me on this series, that would be welcome.

Now for an episode-by-episode rundown of what scenes I found in each, here is my list of notes I took while skimming all the eps. The episodes are listed by their original French titles and #'s, which I matched up to the ones on the Russian ETV site:

01. Le grand voyage – NOTHING?
02. Ville fantôme – NOTHING?
03. Le secret du bouclier magique – NOTHING?
04. Les diamants du proconsul NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
05. Le vrai visage des Ratapok – Zazy netted, upside-down suspension bound
06. Le cirque des Barnabos – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed in front, hands cuffed in back
07. À l'attaque de Frankenstein –Zazy grabbed, fat bird lady grabbed and OTS carried, tied to pillar
08. La prisonnière de Costa Pueblo – bird girl locked-up, quick hand-gag on Gloriane?, bird girl wearing scarf/veil, bird girl and Zazi hung upside down
09. Naufrage à Hawaï – NOTHING?
10. Le tombeau de Cléopâtre – NOTHING?
11. Drame en haute montagne – NOTHING?
12. Traquenard à Las Vegas – Gloriane grabbed, Zazy locked-up, Lorna Lenfer handcuffed and locked-up
13. Cannonball – Gloriane Grant knocked-out, locked in jeep trunk, Lorna Lenfer knocked out
14. La nuit des Oscars – Lorna Lenfer strong-armed and handcuffed
15. Cratero – Lorna Lenfer shackled to wall, caged
16. Rendez-vous à la Maison Blanche – Zazy grabbed & carried by aliens, Zazy & Gloriane locked-up
17. La vallée interdite – NOTHING?
18. L'autobus en folie – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed in front
19. La vedette a disparu NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
20. Piège dans les airs – Zazy hands tied behind pole (twice), Gloriane Grant locked-up
21. Ratapokus et Lenfera – Zazy whipped, Lorna Lenfer group tied and OTM/OTN gagged
22. Le ranch des Trois Bisons – Gabi OTM gagged
23. Palace en feu – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed behind back
24. Le château du pirate – Zazy gagged
25. Au secours de Jessica – NOTHING?
26. Les aventures du sphinx – NOTHING?
27. Le tournoi maudit – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed behind back
28. Le sauvetage d'Aquarius 5 – Zazie and a pink-haired girl in group tie-ups
29. Le nez de Cléopâtre – Gloriane grabbed, hands tied behind back, shackled to wall
30. Vol 421 en peril – Gloriane wearing a gas mask
31. Broadway Melody – NOTHING?
32. Le fantôme de Carnegie – Gloriane tied back-to-back with Cheetah guy, Lorna Lenfer group tied (twice)
33. Agent spécial 777 – NOTHING?
34. Les ferrets de la reine – Gloriane Grant OTN gagged
35. Les disparus de Beverly Hills – Lorna Lenfer bound, little girl locked-up, Lorna Lenfer tied to post, Zazi and little bird girl group lassoed and locked-up, Gloriane microphone gagged
36. Le mariage de Gloriane Grant – pig lady tied to torture wheel, Gloriane Grant handcuffed, caged, tied to pillar, hands tied behind back, strapped down to table/sawblade peril
37. Mais qu'est-il arrivé à Zazie ? – NOTHING?
38. À chacun son histoireNOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
39. La terre tremble à Frisco – NOTHING?
40. La statuette vole – Lorna Lenfer frozen, fat pig lady tied to rubber raft
41. Alerte à la pollution – Gloriane faints from pollution gas, Lorna Lenfer wearing gas mask
42. Titanic II NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
43. Le masque d'argent – NOTHING?
44. Men in White – NOTHING?
45. Le retour de Zorro – NOTHING?
46. Halloween à Hollywood – Gloriane chased, grabbed, and nearly drowned by little monsters, Lorna Lenfer ankle shackled
47. Mistigri et Mistigri – NOTHING?
48. Le gala des étoiles – Gloriane blindfolded
49. Le jeu de la vérité – Gloriane pushed from plane, Gloriane wearing eye mask, Gloriane taken hostage and menaced by freeze ray
50. Le Roi de la Jungle – NOTHING?
51. Banqueroute chez Vertigo – NOTHING?
52. Folie à Hollywood – NOTHING?

Now as for the 4 missing episodes, I have good news and bad news about those. The good news is that yesterday I stumbled across a French streaming video site which has ALL 52 episodes and in better quality than the Russian sites! :) http://www.jookvideo.com/prog/triple-z- ... ssica.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The bad news is that you can only play the first minute or so of each episode before the Jook site interrupts the video with a box asking you to sign-up for their service. It appears that you have to pay for a subscription to this site to be able to view the full videos, and I haven't seen anything about a "free-trial" period on it yet. :( What's worse though is that even if you want to subscribe, I can't figure out how!? When you click on the button that says "subscribe" it doesn't take you to any screen where you could enter information to create a username, password, or anything! Can anybody figure out how you even can subscribe to this site!?

The really frustrating thing about it is that those 4 missing episodes are there on this site, and it seems we may not be able to get at them! >:( One of them in particular, #19 - La vedette a disparu or "The Star Disappears" is the one I really want to see, because if any of those last 4 have a higher chance for a good DiD scene, it is that one. The translated synopsis of the episode mentions that Gloriane Grant disappears, which means it is highly likely she is kidnapped by Ratapock and Lenfer! Could she have another gag scene in this one or at least a good tie-up? We won't know until it can be checked, but I have a very good feeling that episode would produce something good! :rolls:

Sweet! I was going to ask if the frog babe gets gagged too. Thank for the pictures and for the scene alerts. If you see any veiled ladies in this cartoon would you post them on the Cartoon veiled lady topic?
erikson

Post by erikson »

somedude37 wrote:Thanks for getting a membership to that Jook site uhu! But how did you sign-up? It doesn't give me any options at all to give them my information so that I could sign-up even if I wanted to. Maybe you have to live in France to be able to sign up for it? I don't know but it seems like it could be some sort of region/country blocking thing. As long as at least one person has an account to it though, we can check those last 4 episodes and fully explore this series for DiD!

It's a shame that the #19 episode doesn't have a gag for Gloriane. :( I had high hopes for that one. Still, a chloroform scene and tie-ups are better than nothing so I'll take it. Did you happen to check the other 3 episodes yet that are only available on that site? Perhaps we could get a nice surprise and there might be some other DiD scenes in one of those.

How did you cap the scenes if you cannot play the video? If you can play the videos why not try and make a video capture of it?
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

I can play the videos on the Russian site, Etc.net, which has 48/52 esp from the series. It was only the missing 4 episodes that are only available on the French site called Jook video which I cannot play. That site won't even let me sign up for a membership.

I've been trying for days to get a free, full version of Replay Video Capture, but without luck. In the absence of that I simply capped those scenes using the print screen key and MS paint.
erikson

Post by erikson »

somedude37 wrote:I can play the videos on the Russian site, Etc.net, which has 48/52 esp from the series. It was only the missing 4 episodes that are only available on the French site called Jook video which I cannot play. That site won't even let me sign up for a membership.

I've been trying for days to get a free, full version of Replay Video Capture, but without luck. In the absence of that I simply capped those scenes using the print screen key and MS paint.
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/win-screen ... softwares/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

try these...they all seem to be free amd without watermarks (I looked up windows programs since I figured that is most likley what you have...mine is a Mac program)
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

somedude37 wrote:
Gloriane is playing the queen in some movie version of The Three Musketeers or something, and she is kidnapped by the baddies when they drive up and take her away in a car. A few scenes later, the heroes hear her screaming through her gag and enter a movie studio where they find her. Strangely, she's not tied, but only trapped in the jaws of a giant mechanical T-Rex! :lol: Fortunately for us, she is also snugly OTN gagged with a big green cloth! :) The heroes let her down and she unties her own gag a few seconds later. It's a fairly short scene but looks really nice and Gloriane does some nice gag-mmphing/screaming throughout. Here are the caps!
Did the villains do something to the real actors to get their costumes?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

erikson wrote:I've been trying for days to get a free, full version of Replay Video Capture, but without luck. In the absence of that I simply capped those scenes using the print screen key and MS paint.
here is what i use
replay video capture 6 version (check the info on how to make it a full version "How To Open Nfo Files" )
https://www.mediafire.com/?qwt5tra9bax4ju7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Triple Z TV 35 Les disparus de Beverly Hills
ImageImage
scarface

Post by scarface »

Thanks for all the effort. It would be really nice to see the tie up scenes aswell. :D
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Workin on it! ;)