Triple Z series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: Triple Z series

Post by ghostz »

fantastic and it looks like it's a long one. try Replay video capture 6 or higher (but try to find a full edition, that lets you to capture more than a few seconds, like in the demo version).
Btw how could you watch the entire ep, did you made a premium account ?
scarface

Post by scarface »

OMG what a nice scene. Thanks a million somedude. :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Indeed and imagine that 51 eps still remain, and from what alerts I received, tie-ups are almost in every ep :)
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Well either this is my lucky day or maybe this series is more of a gold mine than we could have thought, because I've checked only 2 episodes and now I'm 2 for 2 on finding gag scenes! Yup, the other episode I mentioned with the "Save the Queen" or "Suspension Queen" title where Gloriane is gets kidnapped does indeed have a gag scene for her, and it's a NICE one! :) According to the French episode guide, this one is actually #34 - "The Studs of the Queen."

Gloriane is playing the queen in some movie version of The Three Musketeers or something, and she is kidnapped by the baddies when they drive up and take her away in a car. A few scenes later, the heroes hear her screaming through her gag and enter a movie studio where they find her. Strangely, she's not tied, but only trapped in the jaws of a giant mechanical T-Rex! :lol: Fortunately for us, she is also snugly OTN gagged with a big green cloth! :) The heroes let her down and she unties her own gag a few seconds later. It's a fairly short scene but looks really nice and Gloriane does some nice gag-mmphing/screaming throughout. Here are the caps!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

*Is it just me or does the last part of this scene have one of the best OTN gags you've ever seen? I love how she has such a big face, and the way the bottom of it is completely covered so tightly, with her large bulging cheeks and nose/muzzle filling out the gag so well. The size of her face, the amount of face coverage, and tightness of the cloth really help to make the gag look huge on her and incredibly sexy. From the time I first saw this character I fantasized about her getting an OTN gag like this, and it seems my dream came true! :D
Yami

Post by Yami »

Man I wish we Americans can get this cartoon.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Indeed, this series is getting better and better, now you should just try to record them with replay video 6, if you can. I think this is a late X-mas present or an early New Years wish :) Also it's really rare to see both sisters in one series to get gagged, specially twins, this goes to the sisters DID thread :)
erikson

Post by erikson »

great scenes! If itis the only way to record try using a screen recording program to capture the vid playing on your desktop. :) goodluck!
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

A friend of mine sent me these links:

http://www.viprutv.com/a/?action=search ... 0%B5%D1%82" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rutelek.com/mf/61114/Trojnoe-Zet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

already posted them on the first page, but thanks
Hypercat-Z

Post by Hypercat-Z »

somedude37 wrote:*Is it just me or does the last part of this scene have one of the best OTN gags you've ever seen? I love how she has such a big face, and the way the bottom of it is completely covered so tightly, with her large bulging cheeks and nose/muzzle filling out the gag so well. The size of her face, the amount of face coverage, and tightness of the cloth really help to make the gag look huge on her and incredibly sexy. From the time I first saw this character I fantasized about her getting an OTN gag like this, and it seems my dream came true! :D
It is! It reminds me how I'd love to see Candy Kong ( http://i.jeuxactus.com/datas/jeux/d/o/d ... 7086b4.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) gagged like that.
Which episode is it in the list above? I'll try to download it through a firefox extension and then extract the scene.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

it should be this one
http://etvnet.com/tv/multfilmyi-filmyi- ... yi/124004/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Hypercat-Z wrote:It is! It reminds me how I'd love to see Candy Kong ( http://i.jeuxactus.com/datas/jeux/d/o/d ... 7086b4.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) gagged like that.Which episode is it in the list above? I'll try to download it through a firefox extension and then extract the scene.
You are so right about that Hypercat-Z! I just got that trophy of her playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U the other day and it reminded me how much I always wanted to see her bound and OTN gagged. I've always had a crush on her since the original Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. Just like Gloriane Grant, she has a really big face, so it would look amazing gagged under a huge cloth! >:D

And now guys, here's some caps of the third of 4 gag scenes I've found in this cartoon so far, this time featuring the little purple (fox? wolf? coyote?) girl of the Triple Z team, Zazy. The episode is #24 - The Pirate Castle. I'm not really sure what to call her gag here because it seems caught between an OTM and a cleave up until the last part where it's an OTM.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I have one more gag scene to post, which is with the female frog woman villain, Lorna Lenfer. After that I'll give a report on everything I've found so far in the series.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Fantastic, these just keep getting better and better. Also I had my fingers crossed for a gag scene featuring the main baddie too, it looks it came true :)

Also we have to check, because from what i saw on the russian sites there are around 27 eps, but the show should have 52, so....

Anyway thanks for your effort and everything :)
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Alright guys and gals, here is Lorna Lenfer's OTM/OTN gag scene from the end of episode #21 - Ratapock and Lenfer. It's interesting how only Lorna has her ankles tied in this scene, while Ratapock and the crocodile guy don't. I like it. :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Alright, so it's time for me to give my report on what I've found in this series. First of all, In order to check this series as quick as possible and bring you guys the good stuff faster, I have now skip-checked/skimmed through 48 of the 52 total episodes of this series. When I say I skimmed through them, I didn't skip over huge chunks of time which could lead to missing many scenes. I tried to keep my skip times small and give every episode a decent look-over for scenes. I feel confident that I have found pretty much all the big scenes in this show, with the possible exception of the 4 missing episodes (which I'll get to in a minute). However, it is entirely possible that I missed some very small scenes such as quick hand-gags or blink-and-miss type stuff. So if anyone wants to double-check me on this series, that would be welcome.

Now for an episode-by-episode rundown of what scenes I found in each, here is my list of notes I took while skimming all the eps. The episodes are listed by their original French titles and #'s, which I matched up to the ones on the Russian ETV site:

01. Le grand voyage – NOTHING?
02. Ville fantôme – NOTHING?
03. Le secret du bouclier magique – NOTHING?
04. Les diamants du proconsul NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
05. Le vrai visage des Ratapok – Zazy netted, upside-down suspension bound
06. Le cirque des Barnabos – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed in front, hands cuffed in back
07. À l'attaque de Frankenstein –Zazy grabbed, fat bird lady grabbed and OTS carried, tied to pillar
08. La prisonnière de Costa Pueblo – bird girl locked-up, quick hand-gag on Gloriane?, bird girl wearing scarf/veil, bird girl and Zazi hung upside down
09. Naufrage à Hawaï – NOTHING?
10. Le tombeau de Cléopâtre – NOTHING?
11. Drame en haute montagne – NOTHING?
12. Traquenard à Las Vegas – Gloriane grabbed, Zazy locked-up, Lorna Lenfer handcuffed and locked-up
13. Cannonball – Gloriane Grant knocked-out, locked in jeep trunk, Lorna Lenfer knocked out
14. La nuit des Oscars – Lorna Lenfer strong-armed and handcuffed
15. Cratero – Lorna Lenfer shackled to wall, caged
16. Rendez-vous à la Maison Blanche – Zazy grabbed & carried by aliens, Zazy & Gloriane locked-up
17. La vallée interdite – NOTHING?
18. L'autobus en folie – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed in front
19. La vedette a disparu NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
20. Piège dans les airs – Zazy hands tied behind pole (twice), Gloriane Grant locked-up
21. Ratapokus et Lenfera – Zazy whipped, Lorna Lenfer group tied and OTM/OTN gagged
22. Le ranch des Trois Bisons – Gabi OTM gagged
23. Palace en feu – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed behind back
24. Le château du pirate – Zazy gagged
25. Au secours de Jessica – NOTHING?
26. Les aventures du sphinx – NOTHING?
27. Le tournoi maudit – Lorna Lenfer hands cuffed behind back
28. Le sauvetage d'Aquarius 5 – Zazie and a pink-haired girl in group tie-ups
29. Le nez de Cléopâtre – Gloriane grabbed, hands tied behind back, shackled to wall
30. Vol 421 en peril – Gloriane wearing a gas mask
31. Broadway Melody – NOTHING?
32. Le fantôme de Carnegie – Gloriane tied back-to-back with Cheetah guy, Lorna Lenfer group tied (twice)
33. Agent spécial 777 – NOTHING?
34. Les ferrets de la reine – Gloriane Grant OTN gagged
35. Les disparus de Beverly Hills – Lorna Lenfer bound, little girl locked-up, Lorna Lenfer tied to post, Zazi and little bird girl group lassoed and locked-up, Gloriane microphone gagged
36. Le mariage de Gloriane Grant – pig lady tied to torture wheel, Gloriane Grant handcuffed, caged, tied to pillar, hands tied behind back, strapped down to table/sawblade peril
37. Mais qu'est-il arrivé à Zazie ? – NOTHING?
38. À chacun son histoireNOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
39. La terre tremble à Frisco – NOTHING?
40. La statuette vole – Lorna Lenfer frozen, fat pig lady tied to rubber raft
41. Alerte à la pollution – Gloriane faints from pollution gas, Lorna Lenfer wearing gas mask
42. Titanic II NOT CHECKED YET *(THIS EPISODE IS MISSING FROM THE RUSSIAN SITES)
43. Le masque d'argent – NOTHING?
44. Men in White – NOTHING?
45. Le retour de Zorro – NOTHING?
46. Halloween à Hollywood – Gloriane chased, grabbed, and nearly drowned by little monsters, Lorna Lenfer ankle shackled
47. Mistigri et Mistigri – NOTHING?
48. Le gala des étoiles – Gloriane blindfolded
49. Le jeu de la vérité – Gloriane pushed from plane, Gloriane wearing eye mask, Gloriane taken hostage and menaced by freeze ray
50. Le Roi de la Jungle – NOTHING?
51. Banqueroute chez Vertigo – NOTHING?
52. Folie à Hollywood – NOTHING?

Now as for the 4 missing episodes, I have good news and bad news about those. The good news is that yesterday I stumbled across a French streaming video site which has ALL 52 episodes and in better quality than the Russian sites! :) http://www.jookvideo.com/prog/triple-z- ... ssica.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The bad news is that you can only play the first minute or so of each episode before the Jook site interrupts the video with a box asking you to sign-up for their service. It appears that you have to pay for a subscription to this site to be able to view the full videos, and I haven't seen anything about a "free-trial" period on it yet. :( What's worse though is that even if you want to subscribe, I can't figure out how!? When you click on the button that says "subscribe" it doesn't take you to any screen where you could enter information to create a username, password, or anything! Can anybody figure out how you even can subscribe to this site!?

The really frustrating thing about it is that those 4 missing episodes are there on this site, and it seems we may not be able to get at them! >:( One of them in particular, #19 - La vedette a disparu or "The Star Disappears" is the one I really want to see, because if any of those last 4 have a higher chance for a good DiD scene, it is that one. The translated synopsis of the episode mentions that Gloriane Grant disappears, which means it is highly likely she is kidnapped by Ratapock and Lenfer! Could she have another gag scene in this one or at least a good tie-up? We won't know until it can be checked, but I have a very good feeling that episode would produce something good! :rolls:
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Amazing work, in such a short time. Nothing more to say :D