Sinbad. Pirates of the seven storms (Fall 2016)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: Sinbad. Pirates of the seven storms (Fall 2016)

Post by ghostz »

Then fingers crossed for a new Alyonushka scene in the upcoming movie ;)
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

ghostz wrote:Then fingers crossed for a new Alyonushka scene in the upcoming movie ;)
You mean the same girl getting gagged twice? Yeah, you'd best keep your fingers crossed.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

actually third time, since she had 2 separate gag scenes in the first movie :)
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ghostz wrote:actually third time, since she had 2 separate gag scenes in the first movie :)
Wait? She got gagged on three occasions? I thought it was only on two occasions with one being a chin covering otn gag and the other being another otn gag that doesn't sag on the chin but the same color as the rope she is tied up with.
scarface

Post by scarface »

If I cover my face with a scarf in a fight it is not a gag for me. What about bandits in western movies? Are all of them gagged? In my book it is only a gag if someone else wants to silence the damsel.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

scarface wrote:If I cover my face with a scarf in a fight it is not a gag for me. What about bandits in western movies? Are all of them gagged? In my book it is only a gag if someone else wants to silence the damsel.
What about that anime where the damsel rolled around in some kind of wrap and ended up tying herself up and gagging herself on accident? Does that count as gagged?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nephenthal wrote:
scarface wrote:If I cover my face with a scarf in a fight it is not a gag for me. What about bandits in western movies? Are all of them gagged? In my book it is only a gag if someone else wants to silence the damsel.
What about that anime where the damsel rolled around in some kind of wrap and ended up tying herself up and gagging herself on accident? Does that count as gagged?
I believe that counts. However, I do not consider scenes where a character has their mouth bandaged because they were injured as actual gag scenes.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Nephenthal wrote:
Yeah this counts, too. I mean it is just my personal view. If anyone else just enjoys the look of a cloth around the mouth, then I'm totally fine with that. I just think that it is not a gag if you cover your face, so you can't be recognized. Like a bandit for example. This ain't a gag for me. I accept all kind of preferences, I just think it's not an "official" gag.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

HD version is out... edited her DID scene only

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sf6z4t8kq ... %29+HD.avi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

ghostz wrote:around 1 month remaining till the air date :)

Also i recently saw that a new cartoon movie "Bremen robbers" will air 3rd of Novemeber and maybe we are lucky and get a nice scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPAfR8-tUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this one delivered a full treatment :)...just wondering where they found the tape...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pbmjdz01d ... vie%29.avi

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image