Sinbad. Pirates of the seven storms (Fall 2016)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

somedude37

Re: Sinbad. Pirates of the seven storms (Fall 2016)

Post by somedude37 »

Well shiver me timbers and blow me down a rathole! Looks like a good 'ol fashion bindin' & gaggin' for that pretty red-haired wench! :lol:

Great find and can't wait for this to come out so we can see her full scene!
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Reminds me a bit of the Dreamworks Sinbad movie in a way.

Only this one has something that should have happened in that one. XD
lostonezero

Post by lostonezero »

Her design looks lovely^_^
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yep, also more pics should be released till the air date in October
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

I want to see a GID scene on this show
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well you never know
Jazzypants

Post by Jazzypants »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
scarface wrote:This looks very nice. OTM gags are kinda rare these days, so I'm happy to see one of those again. Also the tie up looks really nice. Thanks for throwing this in in. :D
That's looks more like an OTN gag, Oh, & don't tell me that it's not an OTN gag because it doesn't fully cover the nose. If it at least covers the tip, it's an OTN gag! It's only an OTM gag if it doesn't cover the nose at all!
Jesus, calm the fuck down. It's a cloth gag, shouldn't that be the only thing that matters? Yes, I'm a bigger fan of OTNs, but I don't freak out if someone mis-identifies one.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Jazzypants wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
scarface wrote:This looks very nice. OTM gags are kinda rare these days, so I'm happy to see one of those again. Also the tie up looks really nice. Thanks for throwing this in in. :D
That's looks more like an OTN gag, Oh, & don't tell me that it's not an OTN gag because it doesn't fully cover the nose. If it at least covers the tip, it's an OTN gag! It's only an OTM gag if it doesn't cover the nose at all!
Jesus, calm the fuck down. It's a cloth gag, shouldn't that be the only thing that matters? Yes, I'm a bigger fan of OTNs, but I don't freak out if someone mis-identifies one.
Indeed, all that matters is it's another gag scene involving a cute damsel. Looks like a nice fiery one too which are my favorites since they are the ones that will do a lot of mmphing when they are gagged. But as Jazzypants said, all that matters is it's another DID scene with a cloth gag. There needs to be more otm/otn gags.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

around 1 month remaining till the air date :)

Also i recently saw that a new cartoon movie "Bremen robbers" will air 3rd of Novemeber and maybe we are lucky and get a nice scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPAfR8-tUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

Reports on the official site say this movie is to come out on October 27th, which was yesterday.
"Never stop believing, or something."

ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yeah i know :), a cam rip should be available during the weekend and will clip the scene ASAP ;)
scarface

Post by scarface »

I found a stream of the movie. Quality is not good.

http://yablokino.net/1598-film-sindbad- ... -2016.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The scene itself is very disappointing. It happens towards the end of the movie. The villain ties her up offscreen and then we have a few seconds, before a giant comes and takes the villain away. No close up or anything and we don't even have a full view on her. After the villain was taken away we have a cut and she is free again. So it is almost a blink and miss scene. I think it's not worth it to download the movie and editing it. :-(
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Excellent find! We'll just have to wait for a HQ version. The scene happens at 1:13:00. I think you're being a little hard on it. Still a very nice visual. And she's on screen for a lot longer than blink-and-miss. :) Thanks for posting!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Indeed the scene is not a very long one, but excepting the Alyonushka from Ilya muromets, all the Russian DID scenes are under a minute. The good part is that we have again a new OTN gag :) and if we count their duel scene where Solara wears a mask, plus her small DID scene from the treasure cave the seconds add up ;)

Here is the edited clip and I will add the HQ version as soon as it will be out and also remember that on 3rd of November a new animated movie will air + in early 2017 the 3 Bogatyrs will have a new movie.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9at3mel3d ... vie%29.avi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by ghostz on October 31st, 2016, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarface

Post by scarface »

I know I am a little strict, but I want my DID made done well. It's like the last Totally Spies season, which was ok, but far away from the damsel quality of the previous seasons. In this case we have everyhthing we need for a good scene and the filmmakers don't show us anything but one medium shot for a few seconds. It's not horrible, but not very good either and the potential was given for a very good cartoon scene. Those are rare in general.