Fall Series (2016)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Re: Fall Series (2016)

Post by Ieon »

Time Bokan 24 Episode 5:
ImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
crashwarp7

Post by crashwarp7 »

Very very slow season this year :(
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

crashwarp7 wrote:Very very slow season this year :(
Not really, about the same frequency as usual. Though the latest episode of Ajin had a scene where Shimomura Izumi was a split second away from being bound and gagged with tape, only to be interrupted by some dude playing music in his car. Angriest I've been at a tease that I can remember. Ugh. >:(
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Ieon wrote:
crashwarp7 wrote:Very very slow season this year :(
Not really, about the same frequency as usual. Though the latest episode of Ajin had a scene where Shimomura Izumi was a split second away from being bound and gagged with tape, only to be interrupted by some dude playing music in his car. Angriest I've been at a tease that I can remember. Ugh. >:(
I just watched that episode you mentioned out of curiosity, and I have to agree, we really have been cheated of what would have probably been a good scene. To GID lovers there was a guy who got captured, but yeah, sucks for us DID fans. ;_;
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

SnidelyOne wrote:I just watched that episode you mentioned out of curiosity, and I have to agree, we really have been cheated of what would have probably been a good scene. To GID lovers there was a guy who got captured, but yeah, sucks for us DID fans. ;_;
As a big fan of Shimomura and her voice actress, Komatsu Mikako, it fucking murdered me. ;_;
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

Do not think about yesterday think about tomorrow please more annoying we can not be
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Ieon wrote:
SnidelyOne wrote:I just watched that episode you mentioned out of curiosity, and I have to agree, we really have been cheated of what would have probably been a good scene. To GID lovers there was a guy who got captured, but yeah, sucks for us DID fans. ;_;
As a big fan of Shimomura and her voice actress, Komatsu Mikako, it fucking murdered me. ;_;
At least Yuu Tosaki gets the full treatment, I never expected him to get bound & gagged, but the scenes with the last character you'd expect to get the full treatment are the best :D . But Honestly, I hope that Izumi Shimomura gets the treatment eventually.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Bungou Stray Dogs 2 ep 7
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Strike the Blood OVA 2

Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Kisho wrote:Strike the Blood OVA 2

You talking about this? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5883&p=31167&hilit ... A+2#p31167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If so, we've already been alerted about this a long time ago. Your image doesn't work so I cannot see it to confirm if this is what you're talking about, but I'm under the assumption that it is.
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Oops. Didn't realize the link didn't work.

It's a new OVA

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ed8709516198853" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Cheating Craft Episode 8:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
TheNoMoreAnon

Post by TheNoMoreAnon »

Ieon wrote:Cheating Craft Episode 8:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
She doesn't seem all that bound...
Kalindorf

Post by Kalindorf »

Izetta epi 09

Kamiwaza wanda epi 29

Last edited by Kalindorf on November 27th, 2016, 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

The Kamiwaza Wanda screencap doesn't work-it's broken.