Potential RWBY DID Scene? Minor Spoilers

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

Potential RWBY DID Scene? Minor Spoilers

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

There may be minor spoilers for RWBY in this post. I will try to keep it to a minimum but if you're really serious about even the tiniest spoilers don't read on.

So, if you guys don't know recently volume(or season) 4 of a RoosterTeeth show called RWBY recently started and it's looking very hopeful for the main character: Ruby Rose getting a DID scene:

But anyway, the reason I think this is because Tyrian, one of the recently introduced villains has been sent by the main villain to capture Ruby alive. We still don't know if she will be captured yet but Tyrian is incredibly powerful and it seems a likely possibility. It may turn out to be a rubbish unconscious scene or something but I can hope godammnit!

In the recent episode(literally came out earlier today) Tyrian fights and completely owns Ruby and her companions so hopefully the DID scene I'm hoping for is close. At the very least I hope her hands are tied.

Just thought I'd tell you all. The next episode is (hopefully) coming next weekend and I happen to have a first membership so I will be able to see it early. If there is a DID scene you can be sure I'll post about it.
Suicide

Re: Potential RWBY DID Scene? Minor Spoilers

Post by Suicide »

It does seem like a possibility. She already had a chance for it in Volume 2 but they opted for no bonds at all. Disappointing. But if Tyrian does succeed in her capture (will be hard to pull off since Qrow is in his way) you would think he'd have to restrain her for the trip somehow.
AnonymousDIDLover

As much as I hate to say it I think Qrow is gonna get beat and he'll barely escape. I mean, Tyrian took on all four of RWBY's group without even trying before he even started using his tail. The only person who even got close to giving him a scratch was a superpowered Nora and even then he blocked her incredibly powerful attack that completely shattered that Geist in episode 1 with JUST his tail. Even so, I bet Qrow will at least put up a hard fight and maybe he will fend him off for now.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Yeah but Qrow could easily take all four of them himself as well. ;) We'll see.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

i hope a scene happens but when it comes to 3d animation i bet they're lazy and forgo it like in volume 2 :/ I REALLY want to be wrong though
AnonymousDIDLover

Yeah, there's not enough good RWBY DID on the Internet(almost none with tape and mummification). I'm hoping for a decent scene from the show because I feel like it makes the DID better and more authentic(whatever that means lol). I sorta hope Blake gets a scene too since she's my favourite.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

I really so they've missed a few chances for DID

However since the baddie is a scorpion chances are he'll be able to poison Ruby and carry her off however the show doesn't really last long (Its halfway now) so I don't think they have time for a Ruby rescue storyline
AnonymousDIDLover

World of Remnant... WE RIOT!!!!