Winter Series (2017)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Re: Winter Series (2017)

Post by Ieon »

Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Is there a context to the Onihei scene, Ieon?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Lovely scene!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

really nice to see 2 gag scenes in 1 show lately :)
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Gabriel Dropout Episode 12:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/05g0p6xvu ... t_Ep12.mkv
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

how come the video ended early?
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

Wow Kana Hanazawa must be happy and enjoying voicing a character that tied and gagged someone instaed of her character being tied up and gagged X) wwwww
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Akanehime127 wrote:Wow Kana Hanazawa must be happy and enjoying voicing a character that tied and gagged someone instaed of her character being tied up and gagged X) wwwww
Yeah, I guess the same can be said about Rie Kugimiya & Jun Fukuyama.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Truthseeker wrote:how come the video ended early?
If I bother editing video, it's generally for the gag mmphing for my own collection. Screenshots are enough for me for just the bound stuff, which is why I don't generally put videos in my posts for non gag scenes. Anyone else can feel free to post a full video if they'd like :3
(Knowing you, this probably triggers you on a molecular level, but that wasn't my intention and I apologize. :| )
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Ieon wrote:Gabriel Dropout Episode 12:
wow 2 gags for he same girl...nice :D
TheVampirePrincess

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Akanehime127 wrote:Wow Kana Hanazawa must be happy and enjoying voicing a character that tied and gagged someone instaed of her character being tied up and gagged X) wwwww
Umm, Kana Hanazawa voiced the white haired chick, the red haired demon is played by Nozomi Oozara, who played a supporting character in Mahou Tsukai Precure according to Myanimelist.
ghostz wrote:
Ieon wrote:Gabriel Dropout Episode 12:
wow 2 gags for he same girl...nice :D
I don't know, seeing the same character getting kidnapped several times gets frustrating after a while, especially when there are more attractive characters around whom I'd much rather see in distress.
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

Umm, Kana Hanazawa voiced the white haired chick, the red haired demon is played by Nozomi Oozara, who played a supporting character in Mahou Tsukai Precure according to Myanimelist.

Yeah thats what I just said...can you read...? X) wwwww
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

TheVampirePrincess

Akanehime127 wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: Yeah, I guess the same can be said about Rie Kugimiya & Jun Fukuyama.

Yeah thats what I just said...can you read...? X) wwwww
sorry, I guess that's how I felt when I watch a scene from the 6t episode of Bungou Stray Dogs & one of the main character's was voiced by Mamoru Miyano, Dazai to be exact, but Atsushi got in distress instead. Which I didn't mind since I adore white haired characters in distress.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

why i see always GID comments in DID threats .... mysteries of the life i guess .......
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

sawxd wrote:why i see always GID comments in DID threats .... mysteries of the life i guess .......
Ikr wwww