Winter Series (2017)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Truthseeker

Re: Winter Series (2017)

Post by Truthseeker »

Ieon wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:how come the video ended early?
If I bother editing video, it's generally for the gag mmphing for my own collection. Screenshots are enough for me for just the bound stuff, which is why I don't generally put videos in my posts for non gag scenes. Anyone else can feel free to post a full video if they'd like :3
(Knowing you, this probably triggers you on a molecular level, but that wasn't my intention and I apologize. :| )
Nah it doesnt bother me. was just wondering why is all. I really do appreciate when you post videos but never realized you only did gag scenes up to this point lol
If i really want that last couple seconds i'll just download it myself :lol:
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 13:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Schoolgirl Strikers - Animation Channel Episode 13:
ImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.