Winter Series (2017)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: Winter Series (2017)

Post by ghostz »

nice finds :)
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Nice, hopefully Omasa gets into more trouble. This show is one of the best of the season, shame it's off in the ignored lands of Amazon's licensing.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Kalindorf

Post by Kalindorf »

Chaos Child Eísode 4

VN
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Dang thats a pretty hardcore scene. Whats going on exactly?
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Kalindorf wrote:Chaos Child Eísode 4

VN
I swear if that's an electric chair...
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Time Bokan 24 Episode 18:
Image Image
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 6:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gif: http://www.mediafire.com/view/yvcoa6141 ... isa%29.gif

Sorry about the extra click to get rid of the censhorship crap on these. Postimage is broken now and always uploads to that stupid pixxxels site regardless if a gallery is labeled adult or not. Still the only site that pumps out useful forum code for tons of thumbnails at once, so I have to keep using it. =/
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Ieon wrote:Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 6:
Gif: http://www.mediafire.com/view/yvcoa6141 ... isa%29.gif

Sorry about the extra click to get rid of the censhorship crap on these. Postimage is broken now and always uploads to that stupid pixxxels site regardless if a gallery is labeled adult or not. Still the only site that pumps out useful forum code for tons of thumbnails at once, so I have to keep using it. =/
OMG D: D: D: I CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT A SCENE :green: :green: :green:
SO HAPPY XD
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Truthseeker wrote:OMG D: D: D: I CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT A SCENE :green: :green: :green:
SO HAPPY XD
Wow, guess you like Arisa :O

Koro-sensei Quest! Episode 8:

(Best part of this episode is when Irina/Karasuma switch bodies and Irina tried to rape her body with Karasuma's. Bondage doujins required.)
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Time Bokan 24 Episode 19:
ImageImageImageImage
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Ieon wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:OMG D: D: D: I CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT A SCENE :green: :green: :green:
SO HAPPY XD
Wow, guess you like Arisa :O
Havent watched it yet but her character design has really caught my eye :green:
Ieon wrote:Koro-sensei Quest! Episode 8:

(Best part of this episode is when Irina/Karasuma switch bodies and Irina tried to rape her body with Karasuma's. Bondage doujins required.)
Ok, soo..... are they swapped from the beginning??? That is funny though if she tried to attack her own body XD
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Truthseeker wrote:Ok, soo..... are they swapped from the beginning??? That is funny though if she tried to attack her own body XD
They swapped mid episode due to some magic crap, but she did it immediately after that.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Ieon wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:Ok, soo..... are they swapped from the beginning??? That is funny though if she tried to attack her own body XD
They swapped mid episode due to some magic crap, but she did it immediately after that.
lol so is the whole scene with the guy in her body or only after it shows the guy tied with her?
Kalindorf

Post by Kalindorf »

Onihei episode 6

Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Truthseeker wrote:lol so is the whole scene with the guy in her body or only after it shows the guy tied with her?
The guy tied up is Irina in his body which the rest of the class do to get her to stop. Her body is not pictured there. That's another male student in a female body.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.