Winter Series (2017)

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Ieon

Winter Series (2017)

Post by Ieon »

Early one of the new season, Irina randomly tied up and whipped by a slime in Koro-sensei Quest! Episode 1:
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yc2c1ow8y ... %21Ep1.mkv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
Hopefully this is a weekly segment. :3
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
ghostz

Re: Winter Series (2017)

Post by ghostz »

oh wow she's back :)
mizuluffy

Post by mizuluffy »

Urara Meirochou episode 1:

Search for the new, but don´t forget what you already have.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Hand Shakers has a girl with chain powers that get more powerful as she is bound by them and dommed by her partner(Like the Valkyrie Drive scene). However I didn't even bother taking screenshots as GoHands used some of the shittiest out of place CG I've ever seen. Completely unappealing to me, at least.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

mizuluffy wrote:Urara Meirochou episode 1:

Edited clip for anybody interested.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2g3155
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

KonoSuba! 2 Episode 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdwd037c5 ... gag%29.mkv
ImageImage
Such a great first episode.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Kalindorf

Post by Kalindorf »

Seiren episode 2

Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Onihei Episode 2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

hmmm sadly for now this season is going bad , but you know naruto shippuden is adapting the books , i know two scenes in the books the first is in Sakura Hiden , here sakura is captured but someone who looks like sasuke and is tied up (hands and feet) and the other book is Shikamaru Hiden here the team of shikamaru (including a young girl) are captured and tied up (here only in hands i think) , i dont know if they are adapting sakura hiden i hope so to see sakura getting some tratament.
P.D : Right now the anime is adapting Shikamaru Hiden
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

sawxd wrote:hmmm sadly for now this season is going bad , but you know naruto shippuden is adapting the books , i know two scenes in the books the first is in Sakura Hiden , here sakura is captured but someone who looks like sasuke and is tied up (hands and feet) and the other book is Shikamaru Hiden here the team of shikamaru (including a young girl) are captured and tied up (here only in hands i think) , i dont know if they are adapting sakura hiden i hope so to see sakura getting some tratament.
P.D : Right now the anime is adapting Shikamaru Hiden
Yeah, this season is pretty weak so far, at least in terms of DID.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Little Witch Academia(TV) Episode 3:
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Ieon wrote:Little Witch Academia(TV) Episode 3:
So cute, I always loved studio trigger
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Trickster - Edogawa Ranpo Shounen Tanteidan yori Episode 15:
Figures it's in one of the few shows I dropped. I cut the clip short, but it does not end well.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sadnk0aov ... erEp15.mkv
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

Onihei Episode 4