Equestria Girls movie, Legend Of Everfree

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

sawxd

Equestria Girls movie, Legend Of Everfree

Post by sawxd »

My sister was watching this movie and i see a scene with the purple and orange girl (sorry i don´t know about ponys) is a vine scene
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Equestria Girls movie, Legend Of Everfree

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

sawxd wrote:My sister was watching this movie and i see a scene with the purple and orange girl (sorry i don´t know about ponys) is a vine scene
Scootaloo?
DiD Rulez

Post by DiD Rulez »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
sawxd wrote:My sister was watching this movie and i see a scene with the purple and orange girl (sorry i don´t know about ponys) is a vine scene
Scootaloo?
No, twilight and sunset shimmer wrapped up with vines and left in a cave with a blocked exit
http://didrulez.deviantart.com, full of damsels in distress drawings, turtlenecks and socks wearing damsel, oc girls and superheroine. Feel free to check it out :)
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

DiD Rulez wrote: No, twilight and sunset shimmer wrapped up with vines and left in a cave with a blocked exit
What he said. Before being sealed they struggle a bit which was awesome :D . sadly when we see them next they're pretty much free thanks to spike the dog >:( lol
TheVampirePrincess

DiD Rulez wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Scootaloo?
No, twilight and sunset shimmer wrapped up with vines and left in a cave with a blocked exit
You should have said purple & orange girls instead of girl.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

TheVampirePrincess wrote: You should have said purple & orange girls instead of girl.
Um, no i didnt HAVE to. Anyone watching the show would know secharacters and if not its a very easy google search, and since this is a DID section it should go without saying they're girls. If they had been male it would have been said :P If im being harsh I apologize.

PS. This scene was alerted a while back and i found the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6804&p=34347&hilit ... ria#p34347
for clarification Twilight Purple and Sunset is Orange and in the link its like the 6th [picture down. Not good pics but they're from before the movie was even released I still like how they chose to color them :D
TheVampirePrincess

Truthseeker wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: You should have said purple & orange girls instead of girl.
Um, no i didnt HAVE to. Anyone watching the show would know secharacters and if not its a very easy google search, and since this is a DID section it should go without saying they're girls. If they had been male it would have been said :P If im being harsh I apologize.

PS. This scene was alerted a while back and i found the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6804&p=34347&hilit ... ria#p34347
for clarification Twilight Purple and Sunset is Orange and in the link its like the 6th [picture down. Not good pics but they're from before the movie was even released I still like how they chose to color them :D
I corrected him for using singular instead of plural for girls.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

TheVampirePrincess wrote: I corrected him for using singular instead of plural for girls.

OH :P my bad
except he was right i THINK.
had he said girls in that sentence it would have implied both girls were Orange AND purple and not individually colored LOL