DID/GID Search: The Pinky and Perky Show

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

DID/GID Search: The Pinky and Perky Show

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Hey everyone! So, I don't know if this is the right section for this kind of stuff but ages ago when I was still a young teenager, I remember watching this show on CBBC called the Pinky and Perky Show which is about two anthropomorphic pigs who have their own TV show. I briefly remember it having at least one massive DID/GID scene where pretty much, the entire studio crew(male and female) including an anthropomorphic cat girl called KT get tied up and gagged. As you can imagine, I was jumping for joy when I witnesses this scene but here's the problem.

I've tried looking up the show online to try and find the episodes and sift through them to find the DID scene but it must not have been a very successful or popular show because, after an entire night of searching, I couldn't find a working collection of all the episodes. The most I found was a YouTube channel that has uploaded a majority of the episode but I sifted through them all and couldn't find the scene(I might of missed it but I doubt it since it's such a huge scene). I checked on Wikipedia and there is still a few episodes missing from the channel so it might be in one of those episodes.

I've posted this so hopefully you can all help me find it because I remember it being a really good scene for fans of DID and GID. Yami and others who like anthropomorphic animals tied up may want to check it out. I HAVE found two minor GID scenes however, one with the janitor tortoise tied up and one with a sporty penguin tied up and gagged. The episodes are Cartoon Mash up and Keep Fit. The time for the Keep Fit one is 11:19 since it's pretty missable.

Here's the YouTube channel I mentioned. They haven't uploaded in months so I doubt they're gonna download the other episodes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDp5Fn ... xzQ/videos

I have some brief memories that might help out though they may not be completely reliable:

I'm pretty confident the scene happened sometime around the halfway mark when a character(usually KT) shouts "It's showtime!". I remember her saying it through her gag.

I think(big think) the episode involved a robot that attacked Sir Percival, the pig who owns the studio, near the end of the episode.

Good luck with the searching!
boblift

Re: DID/GID Search: The Pinky and Perky Show

Post by boblift »

Any further update on if you found the episode it was in?
sin2345

Post by sin2345 »

Well for starters you could tell us the episodes you already seen that would narrow it down alot
sin2345

Post by sin2345 »

Ok nevermind I just went through all the episodes on youtube on the playlist didn't see it, so the search its narrowed down from episode 34 to 52, problem is finding links to those episodes I might be able to, might not, I'll just have to see,

*Update* Ok I don't think I'll be able to find it due to not being in the UK or France but I have a feeling the episode is 36 I found a episode list and it mentioned a super computer which might explain the robot you mentioned but no gurantee so you might be on your own finding the episodes.*
scarface

Post by scarface »

Can you share the link? Maybe it works for other users
sin2345

Post by sin2345 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ff95p

there but not guranteed to work if you're from the states
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well we need someone from the UK for this. I hoped to have access being in europe, but it does not work sadly-
boblift

Post by boblift »

Tried another similar one from Australia but unfortunately the content is no longer on there.

Was the show released on DVD, cause we could try that way?