Ducktales

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Ducktales

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

scarface wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
scarface wrote: Do you mean they gut the full treatment in the new show? And I don't remember any gag in the old cartoon and I watched nearly all episodes as a kid.
Nope, old one.
Can you tell me where it happens? I think nobody ever posted those. Or do I miss something well known?
I don't know, like I said before, the DID Ultimate Scene list (the one that hasn't been updated in forever) did not specify the episode nor the gag type
scarface

Post by scarface »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
scarface wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: Nope, old one.
Can you tell me where it happens? I think nobody ever posted those. Or do I miss something well known?
I don't know, like I said before, the DID Ultimate Scene list (the one that hasn't been updated in forever) did not specify the episode nor the gag type
Ok. So we got a mystery to unfold. I bet if it exists, it is a blink and miss scene.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

The only gag scene in Ducktales came from "Catch as Cash Can: A Drain on the Economy" and was not of Webby or Mrs B. There are no other full treatment DiD in the show.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Suicide wrote:The only gag scene in Ducktales came from "Catch as Cash Can: A Drain on the Economy" and was not of Webby or Mrs B. There are no other full treatment DiD in the show.
Thanks for claryfing this. I was about to start to watch all the episodes again. :D I knew that both are tied up once, but never saw any gag. I would have been very surprised if this would have been the case.
scarface

Post by scarface »

This weekend we will have another CID, but just a tie up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsP62GVeVjs

This is a promo video and you can see Webby and Louie tied up. Maybe there is more.
yetie

Post by yetie »

newest episode got aired and got a CID
http://newepisodes.co/watch-ducktales-o ... of-toth-ra
at 8:51 Webby and Louie are tied up til 10:17 when Webby unties herself