Ducktales

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

darkforce2005

Ducktales

Post by darkforce2005 »

In the newest promo for ducktales it looks like both webby and the boys get tied up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dd7Luoj2iSo
darkforce2005

Re: Ducktales

Post by darkforce2005 »

scarface

Post by scarface »

Well this continues what we have seen in the other trailer with the beagle boys, were Webby already untied herself. Good to see some classic rope bondage. Too bad there is no gag though.
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

Look like the episode is Daytrip of Doom
scarface

Post by scarface »

darkforce2005 wrote:Look like the episode is Daytrip of Doom
Soon we will know. Just from the episode titles I would excepct the scene in episode 4 "The Beagle Birthday Massacre!". But we will see.
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

It was daytrip of doom
scarface

Post by scarface »

Saw it. Scene was pretty lame in my opinion.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Sorry for double post, but in the newest episode Webby and another female duck called Lena get tied to pillars. Lena is also gagged for a short time. The ropework is average, but we have an offical ducktales gag scene.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

scarface wrote:Sorry for double post, but in the newest episode Webby and another female duck called Lena get tied to pillars. Lena is also gagged for a short time. The ropework is average, but we have an offical ducktales gag scene.
According to the DID list, both Webby & Ms. Beakle got the full treatment in separate episodes, the problem is they don't specify which episode nor the type of gag. Even not counting this, there were full treatments in the original ducktales.
scarface

Post by scarface »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
scarface wrote:Sorry for double post, but in the newest episode Webby and another female duck called Lena get tied to pillars. Lena is also gagged for a short time. The ropework is average, but we have an offical ducktales gag scene.
According to the DID list, both Webby & Ms. Beakle got the full treatment in separate episodes, the problem is they don't specify which episode nor the type of gag. Even not counting this, there were full treatments in the original ducktales.
Do you mean they gut the full treatment in the new show? And I don't remember any gag in the old cartoon and I watched nearly all episodes as a kid.
TheVampirePrincess

scarface wrote:
Do you mean they gut the full treatment in the new show? And I don't remember any gag in the old cartoon and I watched nearly all episodes as a kid.
Understandable, I felt the same way about Pokemon, I didn't know about half of the gag scenes from the show until I was older.
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

Only time I remember a gag scene in the old ducktales was with Scrooge and Duckworth
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

TheVampirePrincess

scarface wrote:
Nope, old one.
scarface

Post by scarface »

scarface wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote: According to the DID list, both Webby & Ms. Beakle got the full treatment in separate episodes, the problem is they don't specify which episode nor the type of gag. Even not counting this, there were full treatments in the original ducktales.
Nope, old one.
Can you tell me where it happens? I think nobody ever posted those. Or do I miss something well known?