HIGH chance of Weiss DID Scene in RWBY

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

HIGH chance of Weiss DID Scene in RWBY

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Hey all!

So, I've been patiently waiting for a DID scene in RWBY for a while now. I think the characters in RWBY would all make great damsels but I've found most of the DID art online lacking, or at least not my taste. Also, nothing beats an official DID scene which is the subject of this post.

As it says in the title, there is an EXTREMELY high chance of Weiss getting a DID scene in this volume. Today I watched the second episode of volume five and (SPOILERS AHEAD) the ship Weiss is on ends up crashing somewhere remote. At the end of the episode, we see Raven and two of her bandit allies approach an injured Weiss pleading for help. Raven says to her two lackeys that they've "hit the jackpot" before knocking Weiss unconscious with a kick to the face.

I haven't been this excited for an official RWBY DID scene since Tyrian was sent to capture Ruby! I know they opted for no bonds at all in the last 'DID'(I use it lightly) scene in Volume 2 but I have my fingers crossed SO hard for a full treatment. At this point, I honestly think I'd be happy with a simple hands behind the back.

I have Rooster Teeth First, so if there is anything more than Weiss simply being locked in a room(please don't let it be) then I'll be sure to post it.
RedNether

Re: HIGH chance of Weiss DID Scene in RWBY

Post by RedNether »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote:Hey all!

So, I've been patiently waiting for a DID scene in RWBY for a while now. I think the characters in RWBY would all make great damsels but I've found most of the DID art online lacking, or at least not my taste. Also, nothing beats an official DID scene which is the subject of this post.

As it says in the title, there is an EXTREMELY high chance of Weiss getting a DID scene in this volume. Today I watched the second episode of volume five and (SPOILERS AHEAD) the ship Weiss is on ends up crashing somewhere remote. At the end of the episode, we see Raven and two of her bandit allies approach an injured Weiss pleading for help. Raven says to her two lackeys that they've "hit the jackpot" before knocking Weiss unconscious with a kick to the face.

I haven't been this excited for an official RWBY DID scene since Tyrian was sent to capture Ruby! I know they opted for no bonds at all in the last 'DID'(I use it lightly) scene in Volume 2 but I have my fingers crossed SO hard for a full treatment. At this point, I honestly think I'd be happy with a simple hands behind the back.

I have Rooster Teeth First, so if there is anything more than Weiss simply being locked in a room(please don't let it be) then I'll be sure to post it.
That is exactly what is going to most likely happen, do keep in mind. Tumblr has RWBY fans using it as a social media site as well, and I fear that specific portion of the fandom may take it as a "Oh I see what the writers are saying, they're telling us that women are meant to be easily captured. bound and gagged before being stewed in a dark room to struggle" dig in the possibility a trailer for the episode airs.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote:Hey all!

There's a 50-50 chance that she'll at least be tied up or restrained with chains or something like that. I'll wait for you to post and if you don't post anything I'll know it's another red herring which I hope it is not. A chair tie scene or a scene where she is tied up to a poll in a storage room will fly with me even if it doesn't get a gag. I still have yet to see RWBY produce an actual tie up scene. Maybe this will be the start of tie up scenes happening in the anime. I sure hope so anyway. Yes, I do also hate the thought of her being locked up in a room, but since these are bandits the chances she'll actually get tied up are higher than normal. Slightly lower considering the fact she's injured, but still it's very well possible. I do think the show will open where it shows what happened to Weiss. That is my reaction from watching the last episode. I anticipate there will be a tie up scene, but the chances are pretty low for a gag scene. Still possible. We've seen mysterious gag scenes before which we wouldn't expect like the Orihime gag scene. But I doubt that will happen since I don't think Weiss is anything like Orihime and doesn't annoy people.

Just hope it isn't like Danball Senki W Ami kidnapping scene. They didn't even show what happened to her after she was kidnapped and you didn't see her again until six episodes later. Hope they don't do that with Weiss. I doubt they will but it's a possibility.
Last edited by Nephenthal on October 26th, 2017, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackjacke7

Post by Blackjacke7 »

I think she can be tied up but without a gag. Because she is in the middle of nowhere with a group of bandits who don't care about his reclaims. So she can scream but I don't think someone can hear those screams (maybe until Yang arrives...) maybe a handgag can work for the episode.
I really hope to watch Weiss tied up and gagged in the show. Because the last two times I really waited for to that in the previous volumes (Roman taking Ruby in Volume II and Tyrian trying to capture Ruby in Volume 4).
Blackjacke7 8)
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Blackjacke7 wrote:I think she can be tied up but without a gag. Because she is in the middle of nowhere with a group of bandits who don't care about his reclaims. So she can scream but I don't think someone can hear those screams (maybe until Yang arrives...) maybe a handgag can work for the episode.
I really hope to watch Weiss tied up and gagged in the show. Because the last two times I really waited for to that in the previous volumes (Roman taking Ruby in Volume II and Tyrian trying to capture Ruby in Volume 4).
Well, sometimes we do get treats with bandits out in the middle of nowhere like Ragnarok the Animation which produced a gag scene of a damsel who was knocked unconscious. Anything is really possible.
Blackjacke7

Post by Blackjacke7 »

That's a good point. But all my hopes are to watch a DID scene.
Blackjacke7 8)
AnonymousDIDLover

Blackjacke7 wrote:I think she can be tied up but without a gag. Because she is in the middle of nowhere with a group of bandits who don't care about his reclaims. So she can scream but I don't think someone can hear those screams (maybe until Yang arrives...) maybe a handgag can work for the episode.
Well, Weiss is the most mouthy member of Team RWBY so hopefully the bandits will gag her to get her to shut up for a bit. That's my hope anyway.

I think it's more likely we'll pick up with Yang going to see her mother and then see her finding out she's holding Weiss hostage. That'd be one awkward mother-daughter conversation lol. I can already see her having to prove her strength to the bandits through some sort of trial to save Weiss. That would be awesome!

Worst case scenario we get a WOR though tbh, I don't think there's much else they can explain about the RWBY world and they're usually not this early in the season anyway so I don't think it's very likely. If we do get a WOR though I'm going to flip out.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote:
Well, Weiss is the most mouthy member of Team RWBY so hopefully the bandits will gag her to get her to shut up for a bit. That's my hope anyway.

I think it's more likely we'll pick up with Yang going to see her mother and then see her finding out she's holding Weiss hostage. That'd be one awkward mother-daughter conversation lol. I can already see her having to prove her strength to the bandits through some sort of trial to save Weiss. That would be awesome!

Worst case scenario we get a WOR though tbh, I don't think there's much else they can explain about the RWBY world and they're usually not this early in the season anyway so I don't think it's very likely. If we do get a WOR though I'm going to flip out.
What's a WOR?
AnonymousDIDLover

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
AnonymousDIDLover wrote:

What's a WOR?
It stands for 'World of Remnant'. It's basically a side series that occasionally replaced an episode when the team needed an extra week to work on it. They're basically short videos of exposition exploring the RWBY universe and explaining certain parts of it like the Grimm, the various kingdoms and the history of Remnant.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

oh
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
AnonymousDIDLover wrote:

What's a WOR?
It stands for 'World of Remnant'. It's basically a side series that occasionally replaced an episode when the team needed an extra week to work on it. They're basically short videos of exposition exploring the RWBY universe and explaining certain parts of it like the Grimm, the various kingdoms and the history of Remnant.
You can rest your head then, confirmed episode name "Unforeseen Complications". Seems there is no WOR. Episode length is little bit less than nineteen minutes in length. With a name like that, sounds like Raven's tribe might get attacked by Cinder. Then again, it could contribute to the fact Weiss was captured. We will wait and see tomorrow.
AnonymousDIDLover

HOLY SHIT!!!!

We got an actual DID scene in RWBY!

Granted, it's not amazing or really all that great, but it's better than nothing. Weiss's hands get tied in front of her and she's locked in a cage. Again, not all that great, but there's possibility for a better DID scene in future episodes. At the end of the episode, she summons a mini version of her knight summon thing and uses it to cut the bonds on her wrists so she can make an escape. One of the bandits(presumably the spring maiden) told her not to make things complicated so I can easily see her getting recaptured and tied more thoroughly. Anyway, I got a few screenshots.

Blackjacke7

Post by Blackjacke7 »

WOOW! This is really good for us!
I never expected to see this. Even without a gag this is excellent.
Blackjacke7 8)
AnonymousDIDLover

Blackjacke7 wrote:WOOW! This is really good for us!
I never expected to see this. Even without a gag this is excellent.
I know right!?

I'm also still holding out for an even better scene later on!
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote:HOLY SHIT!!!!

We got an actual DID scene in RWBY!

Granted, it's not amazing or really all that great, but it's better than nothing. Weiss's hands get tied in front of her and she's locked in a cage. Again, not all that great, but there's possibility for a better DID scene in future episodes. At the end of the episode, she summons a mini version of her knight summon thing and uses it to cut the bonds on her wrists so she can make an escape. One of the bandits(presumably the spring maiden) told her not to make things complicated so I can easily see her getting recaptured and tied more thoroughly. Anyway, I got a few screenshots.

This is pretty decent, considering it's the first time this anime has produce an actual tie up. May open to door to others in the future. I don't usually hold my breath for gag scenes. I just let them surprise me when I don't expect them. Better that way. Not bad and a decent tie though it would have been better that had they tied her arms behind her back and her feet together. Can't be too picky since sometimes you just have to take what they give you. Some of the angles where they did the rope could have been done better and strangely near the end her ropes disappear after she summons that Small Knight. I doubt she'll escape without retrieving her rapier first. I'm thinking that one of the bandits used reverse psychology on her and said they didn't want her give them trouble when she really wanted her to escape so she could duel her. I don't see her retrieving that sword without a fight.I wonder how she'll manage without her weapon. This will be interesting to see. The Spring Maiden knows all-too-well that Weiss will not leave without her rapier and as long as she keeps in her possession, Weiss won't get far.

I also noticed her magic seems to be psychological which makes it very hard for anyone who captures to contain it. She will be a difficult one for them, I can already see that by the way she acts. The next episode will probably show her trying to escape. Whether she does or not, that's up to the writers, but I think I see how this is going to play out.