Anime Sightings Old and New - Lupin the 3rd & Urusei Yatsura

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wc2bmalin

Anime Sightings Old and New - Lupin the 3rd & Urusei Yatsura

Post by wc2bmalin »

Both of these series are so old that I assumed all their scenes had been documented ages ago. Yet I found some I wasn't familiar with:

Lupin the 3rd Part 2, episode #128 - starting around 11:15 an ugly old lady is tied up in classic anime fashion, arms behind and plenty of rope around the torso. Then the entire Lupin gang gets the same treatment, meaning Fujiko is included.

Lupin the 3rd Part 2, episode #131 - starting around 14:30 what appears to be Fujiko (it's actually a dummy) is clamped to a rotating disk while a ninja throws shuriken at her.

In both of the above the episode numbering starts from the beginning of Part 2. (I've noticed sometimes Lupin the 3rd episodes are numbered starting from episode 1 of Part 1.)

Urusei Yatsura, episode #103 - around 16:15 there's a quick scene of Lum completely wrapped in something like a blanket which in turn has rope wrapped around it.
.sig TBD
wc2bmalin

Re: Anime Sightings Old and New - Lupin the 3rd & Urusei Yatsura

Post by wc2bmalin »

Right after posting the above I came across another scene in Lupin III I wasn't familiar with. In episode #135 starting around 16:00 Fujiko is almost completely mummified with streamers or ribbons conjured by an evil magician.

I also remembered that there's a discrepancy in episode numbering for Urusei Yatsura. The earliest episodes contained two independent stories, so sometimes they're numbered separately. The number cited above counts all half-hour shows as a single episode.
.sig TBD
Xenochick

Re: Anime Sightings Old and New - Lupin the 3rd & Urusei Yatsura

Post by Xenochick »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMr1ih ... RpVQwTu2Ja Well found a playlist with most of the episodes if anyone remembers which ones have any DID...... Only remember EP 98 .