Anime Sightings Old and New - Photon

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wc2bmalin

Anime Sightings Old and New - Photon

Post by wc2bmalin »

An old OVA called Photon was recently re-issued and I found that it had a number of DID scenes I had long forgotten about. (I watched all 3+ hours in a single session, so the following will be a little vague.)

In episode #1, around 10 minutes from the start a girl is handgagged. (In the unlikely case that anyone is familiar with the series, the girl was Aun.)

In episode #3, at points during the last half the girl and a babe (Aun and Keyne) repeatedly imagine tying up the other with lots of rope.

In episode #5, toward the end a classy babe (Princess Lashara) is suspended, arms overhead, from some sort of antigravity bracelets.

At the end of episode #5 and continuing into the first part of #6, Keyne is thoroughly wrapped up in red science-fiction straps (for lack of a better description).

Around the middle of episode #6 Keyne is chloroformed. (And considering how fast she went under, it was super-chloroform.)

Finally, toward the end of episode #6 a naked Keyne is suspended, arms overhead, though no bonds are evident. (I'm tempted to say she's restrained by SF mumbo-jumbo.)
.sig TBD