Anime Sightings Old and New - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wc2bmalin

Anime Sightings Old and New - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

Post by wc2bmalin »

Another minor sighting, this one in the second season of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings (i.e. the anime, not the games). It occurs at the end of episode #1 and the beginning of #2 (Funimation numbering) or episode #14 and #15 respectively (Crunchyroll numbering). A peasant girl along with an old guy have their wrists tied behind them. What makes this a little unusual is that it's not the usual anime style of forearms crossed behind with lots of rope around the torso - instead it's western-style with the wrists down by the hips.
.sig TBD
ChenChong91

Re: Anime Sightings Old and New - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

Post by ChenChong91 »

I never knew that... is it Sengoku Basara anime season 1 or season 2? I know there is a Kasuga tied up scene in Season 1...episode 13, I think.
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.
wc2bmalin

Re: Anime Sightings Old and New - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

Post by wc2bmalin »

Definitely season 2 - I saw season 1 sufficiently long ago that I remember very little about it.

As long as I'm here I might as well add that there are no DID scenes in the Sengoku Basara movie The Last Party but I haven't yet seen End of Judgement.
.sig TBD