Another Chinese anime two gag scenes.

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Re: Another Chinese anime two gag scenes.

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:Seems the first season she was still in her pre-teens and second season she's a teenager and then that carries onto the third season as well.
Not sure if that's the case.
The following series feels more like a reboot.
And then the sequel to that is numbered "2" instead of "3", almost as though ignoring the first series.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:Seems the first season she was still in her pre-teens and second season she's a teenager and then that carries onto the third season as well.
Not sure if that's the case.
The following series feels more like a reboot.
And then the sequel to that is numbered "2" instead of "3", almost as though ignoring the first series.
That could be the case. Yeah, I found that very strange too. I guess I'll go along with what you said. By the way, is this a Chinese anime or Japanese anime: http://www.le.com/comic/10033894.html

The art start I want to lean toward Japanese, but it only shows up on letv. For some strange reason I'm being tricked by either thumbnails or the dates of that anime which are 2016 on one of the links and 2017 on the other one. What the hell is up with that? What is that in English if I could get you to give me a proper translation of this show and the first season of the show that had the girl in the water peril gag scene, please?
Last edited by Nephenthal on February 16th, 2018, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:By the way, is this a Chinese anime or Japanese anime: http://www.le.com/comic/10033894.html
It's a Japanese anime called "Kamiwaza Wanda", based on a 3DS game.
Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked the second season of it by chance for DID? Also, what is that in English if I could get you to give me a proper translation of this show and the first season of the show that had the girl in the water peril gag scene, please?
I checked the second season and it's mostly the two new boys that get tied up.
The princess gets one short tentacle scene, which is nothing compared to the previous DID scenes.

All I know is that in Roman, the reboot is called "Muqiling" (I think).
What I think is the official English title is "Mystic Green" but searching for that will get you unrelated results.
I do not know what the first season of the show is called.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:By the way, is this a Chinese anime or Japanese anime: http://www.le.com/comic/10033894.html
It's a Japanese anime called "Kamiwaza Wanda", based on a 3DS game.
Nephenthal wrote:Have you checked the second season of it by chance for DID? Also, what is that in English if I could get you to give me a proper translation of this show and the first season of the show that had the girl in the water peril gag scene, please?
I checked the second season and it's mostly the two new boys that get tied up.
The princess gets one short tentacle scene, which is nothing compared to the previous DID scenes.

All I know is that in Roman, the reboot is called "Muqiling" (I think).
What I think is the official English title is "Mystic Green" but searching for that will get you unrelated results.
I do not know what the first season of the show is called.
Sorry I had you repeat yourself there, damn this had me confused because there's two links to that one anime that was based on the 3DS game and it threw me off when they had different dates for the anime. One 2016 and the other 2017. I hate it when they do that. I was sent on a wild goose chase thinking there was a second season to that anime, bah!!! Probably a typo so I won't complain too much about it.

Well, thank you for your help. One last thing, here's the title to the prequel before the reboot: Title can be found in that link

http://www.le.com/comic/10011127.html

If you could translate that for me it would be much appreciated and thank you for all your help. I would type the characters, but syntax errors won't let me.

One last thing, was the water peril gag scene the only good DID from the prequel?
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:If you could translate that for me it would be much appreciated and thank you for all your help. I would type the characters, but syntax errors won't let me.
Google translate says:
"Wood Ling baby back to the sail Valley"

... I don't think I have any official English title for this.

I can't seem to post the transliteration of the title.
The board won't let me.
Nephenthal wrote:One last thing, was the water peril gag scene the only good DID from the prequel?
There was one net scene and another root binding scene where wood pops out of the ground to bind the heroes.
I forgot the episode numbers.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:If you could translate that for me it would be much appreciated and thank you for all your help. I would type the characters, but syntax errors won't let me.
Google translate says:
"Wood Ling baby back to the sail Valley"

... I don't think I have any official English title for this.

I can't seem to post the transliteration of the title.
The board won't let me.
Nephenthal wrote:One last thing, was the water peril gag scene the only good DID from the prequel?
There was one net scene and another root binding scene where wood pops out of the ground to bind the heroes.
I forgot the episode numbers.
That's fine. Thanks for trying, I got about the same translation too.

By the way, what do you know about this series? I know there are said to be four seasons of this so far. I was wonder if you know how much DID is inside it and is there any of that cute blue haired girl?

http://www.le.com/comic/10023459.html

Did you see the Chinese version of Dinosaur King? The resemblance is uncanny.
didlove

Post by didlove »

Found this little handgag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPWq1NWRHY
8:10
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

didlove wrote:Found this little handgag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPWq1NWRHY
8:10
Not bad. There are quite a few tie ups in the anime and some GID as well. Too bad the only gag scene is GID where three of them are tape gagged and strangely one of the tape gags morphs from black to white.

There are some tie ups of that same girl that got handgagged in that episode as well in the anime. The show is in its fourth season still ongoing and Episode 28 left in a cliffhanger where three of the heroes were knocked unconscious by a person who turns on them pretending he's going to let them escape only to shoot them in the back. Judging by how the anime is going so far, seems the fourth season could go up to 39-52 episodes. As for he fourth character which is the blue haired girl wasn't captured with the three so she'll probably be the one rescuing them. She has an uncanny way of never getting captured.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Nephenthal wrote:I was wonder if you know how much DID is inside it and is there any of that cute blue haired girl?
Only one scene and it was a single frame of her tied up when captured by guards in episode 21, first season.

This series is fucking painful to sift through because there are times when it looked like the blue-haired girl is going to be captured, she evades it somehow.
The pink-haired girl gets tied up three times, though (including that screenshot I posted).
But there are no gag scenes I ever encountered.
Nephenthal wrote:Did you see the Chinese version of Dinosaur King? The resemblance is uncanny.
There was a tie up of the girl in season 1.
There was another tie up but it's way too far away in the camera and too microscopic to matter.

The whole crew gets tied up in season 2 and the girl (I think revealed to be a princess) was tied up again with her mom near the end of the season.

The green-haired knight girl gets tied up by the pink-haired girl in season 3 and a villain girl gets tied up at once (or twice?).
The pink-haired girl is tied up near the end of season 3 by shadow tendrils.

The 4th season is in full 3D graphics and the pink-haired girl got tied up with the entire crew with the lame "arms on sides" laser beam magic bind.
This happened near the end.
There are hints that there will be a 5th season because the 4th season kinda ended in a cliffhanger.
Last edited by Daikinbakuju on February 17th, 2018, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Full party capture is always a classic!
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:I was wonder if you know how much DID is inside it and is there any of that cute blue haired girl?
Only one scene and it was a single frame of her tied up when captured by guards in episode 21, first season.

This series is fucking painful to sift through because there are times when it looked like the blue-haired girl is going to be captured, she evades it somehow.
The pink-haired girl gets tied up three times, though (including that screenshot I posted).
But there are no gag scenes I ever encountered.
Nephenthal wrote:Did you see the Chinese version of Dinosaur King? The resemblance is uncanny.
There was a tie up of the girl in season 1.
There was another tie up but it's way too far away in the camera and too microscopic to matter.

The whole crew gets tied up in season 2 and the girl (I think revealed to be a princess) was tied up again with her mom near the end of the season.

The green-haired knight girl gets tied up by the pink-haired girl in season 3 and a villain girl gets tied up at once (or twice?).
The pink-haired girl is tied up near the end of season 3 by shadow tendrils.

The 3rd season is in full 3D graphics and the pink-haired girl got tied up with the entire crew with the lame "arms on sides" laser beam magic bind.
This happened near the end.
There are hints that there will be a 4th season because the 3rd season kinda ended in a cliffhanger.
Wow, that was a blink and miss that I must have missed. No close ups of her tied up though? I'm assuming that was the only frame like you said of her tied up? Yeah, that annoyed me too. She seems to have that knack of avoiding capture unlike the other characters. Maybe we'll get something from the fourth season with her in a DID.

Ugh, the blue haired bad girl's tie up in that Chinese version of Dinosaur King was the only decent scene we got. Figures... After season 2 the DID just fell off the cliff, huh? Happens with so many of these series too. If there is a fourth season, hopefully we'll get more DID of her and that green haired girl too.

LOL, I hate those distant shot scenes? Another one of those long distant scenes like what happened in Grendizer when that one girl was captured and put in suspension peril over cliff that leads down to a river, huh?

Yup Suicide, got to agree with you there.
didlove

Post by didlove »

Is there anymore handgags?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

didlove wrote:Is there anymore handgags?
In this series or in other anime I've streamed that are Chinese or Korean? In this series, I'm not sure. Since there are four seasons of this so far, it is possible there are more handgags in the anime. I cannot remember off the top of my head how many handgags happened in this anime. I really didn't keep much track of that.
didlove

Post by didlove »

Nephenthal wrote:
didlove wrote:Is there anymore handgags?
In this series or in other anime I've streamed that are Chinese or Korean? In this series, I'm not sure. Since there are four seasons of this so far, it is possible there are more handgags in the anime. I cannot remember off the top of my head how many handgags happened in this anime. I really didn't keep much track of that.
Okay, thanks anyway, I'll keep looking for more DID. Unfortunately I'm studying which makes it more difficult.