Dragons: race to the edge

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Dragons: race to the edge

Post by yetie »

I just watched the last season of Dragons: race to the edge
There are 2 DID's
in episode 2: No bark all bite, astrid gets tied up to a chair aloung with the twins and many others
in episode 6: Mi amore wing, the twins get tied up
Yalleo

Re: Dragons: race to the edge

Post by Yalleo »

Astrid's my favorite animated character for DiD, but I both enjoyed and didn't enjoy the scene in Episode 2. She's now the only main character that never had rope on her arms and chest, and it looks like she never will. A big shame since that's my favorite kind of tie. And she never gets gagged with a cloth in this series either.

Seeing Ruffnut hogtied in Episode 6 was a big surprise. I never expected anyone to get hogtied in this series.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

It's a good scene! Probably her best one honestly
Yalleo

Post by Yalleo »

It definitely was her best DiD, since she's barely had any at all. It's just super disappointing that she wasn't actually tied to the chair. Nothing was stopping her from just getting up from it.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Suicide wrote:It's a good scene! Probably her best one honestly
Tied up while sitting in a chair are classics and yes this is probably the best tie up of her in the entire series.

Yeah, they probably should have tied her feet too or yes tied her to the chair. But you want to make sure you tie her feet too so she doesn't get up and try to force the chair into the wall so she can get free.
Yalleo

Post by Yalleo »

https://yalleo.deviantart.com/art/Astri ... -731264870 This is definitely what should have happened, but didn't.