Theme ideas for 2018

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Theme ideas for 2018

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

patrickxtrem wrote:So for the Dora thing, cause we've seen Penny Gadget get the treatment every time and other younger girl characters get it as well.
I guess, but inspector gadget isn't an under 7 show, Dora the Explorer is. This is like wanting to see DID from shows like Thomas the Tank Engine. However, I'm not going to stop you.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

How about girls who only appear in one/two episodes of a series or in (non-canon) movies and specials?
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

THEN AND NOW: Damsels from the original series comparing to them in their reboot and remake series.

OBSCURE DISNEY DAMSELS: Female Disney characters who fans may have not noticed in popularity. Examples: Agent K, The female cast of Buzz Lightyear outside of Mira Nova, Sara and Tara from American Dragon, and of course Princesses Calla and Marie from Gummi Bears.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

TOTAL DRAMA SERIES: the women of the Total Drama series getting the treatment.
SUPPORTING FEMALES: Females from shows outside of the main cast.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Fantasy: Where you can do damsels in distress with a Fantasy theme like of course Fairy Tale princesses, to mermaids, centaurs, things like that.

Butch Hartman tribute: Here we dedicated the females from Butch Hartman's shows like of course Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, TUFF Puppy, and even Bunsen is a Beast

Super Mario Damsels: Here we dedicated to the girls of the Super Mario Bro's series like the ever well-known Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Wendy O-koopa, Goombella, and Paulina just to name a few.

Sonic the Hedgehog Damsels: Sonic the Hedgehogs has lots of interesting ladies that has damsel's potentials from his video games, TV shows and his comics.
TheVampirePrincess

Did we already do a month for Splatoon? Also the only Sonic character that I would not mind seeing in distress, at this point of time, is Zor.
Yami

Post by Yami »

No we didn't do a Splatoon month.

Another ideas.

Planet Dolan damsels: From the youtube series of Planet Dolan has a few interesting female characters that would make perfect damsels.

Hannah Barbera Damsels: From the Flintstones, to Scooby Doo, to the Jetsons Hannah Barbera type cartoons has lots of damsels we grew up watching.

Crossover Damsels: As you can guess from the title we would have two different damsels from two different shows or comics or video games and they would meet up in a Damsel-in-distress situation.
TheVampirePrincess

Yami wrote:No we didn't do a Splatoon month.

Another ideas.

Planet Dolan damsels: From the youtube series of Planet Dolan has a few interesting female characters that would make perfect damsels.

Hannah Barbera Damsels: From the Flintstones, to Scooby Doo, to the Jetsons Hannah Barbera type cartoons has lots of damsels we grew up watching.

Crossover Damsels: As you can guess from the title we would have two different damsels from two different shows or comics or video games and they would meet up in a Damsel-in-distress situation.
Hannah Barbara is the only one I like out of all those. The only crossovers I like are on plush videos.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

CRIME/NOIR: Damsels done in the style of pulp detective stories.
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

what about Evangelion ?,I think i haven´t seen a special month and theme for these girls
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yami

Post by Yami »

forced weddings: In this theme we have your favorite damsel dress up like a bride, bound and gagged and being force to be married against their will.

News reporters in distress: From April O'neal to Ann Gora a month where your newscasters gets captured.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Steven Universe Damsels: It comes to no surprise that Steven has a lot of lovely female characters from the gems to the residents of Beach City that make great looking damsels.

Loud House Damsels: a month of your favorite sisters from the awesome new series gets bound and gagged. Lincon Loud would thank us for this.

Babysitters Blues: a month where a babysitter character is bound and gagged due to a robbery or by the sneaky kids
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Yami wrote:Steven Universe Damsels: It comes to no surprise that Steven has a lot of lovely female characters from the gems to the residents of Beach City that make great looking damsels.

Loud House Damsels: a month of your favorite sisters from the awesome new series gets bound and gagged. Lincon Loud would thank us for this.

Babysitters Blues: a month where a babysitter character is bound and gagged due to a robbery or by the sneaky kids
Loud House: Don't forget about Miss DeMartino, Rita Loud, and Ronnie Ann.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

HAPPY LITTLE DAMSELS: Various damsels that love to be tied and gagged as we see their smiling gagged faces.

READY PLAYER ONE: With the movie version of this great story coming out this spring, we should do a mixed bag of movie, cartoon, and video game damsels mixed into one scene to tie into the film.

NANCY DREW AND OTHER GIRL DETECTIVES: Nuff Said!!!
Yami

Post by Yami »

The Blonde: A month tribute to the famous fetish comic heroine the Blonde from Franco Saudelli.

Swimsuit month: A month of drawing your favorite damsels wearing swimsuits.

Playboy Bunnies: A theme maid by godzilla321 of your damsels tied up and gagged dress up like playboy bunnies.