Suggestions for 2014 Themes

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Re: THEME MONTHS 2014

Post by Yami »

Okay I know I'm flooding this board with ideas but I can't help it I just get creative.

Ticklish damsels: Have your damsels bound and gagged but all will have their feet's being tickled. A plus for bondage and tickling fans alike.

Osvaldo Greco: A month of tribute to one of the best babes in rubber bondage artists around Osvaldo Greco where you can draw his characters like Gwen and U-89 and all of his characters.

Monster High damsels: Draw your favorite monster high girls in damsels in distress situation.
Yami

Re: Suggestions for 2014 Themes

Post by Yami »

Couple more ideas.

Robotic damsels: Robots like XJ9 or from the movie robots.

Princess Peach: A month dedicated to the Mushroom kingdom ruler and Marios sweetheart.
DXKramer

Post by DXKramer »

DID from the tabletop gaming world (TCGs and RPGs): Tabletop roleplaying games have been around for almost 40 years and trading card games have been around for 20. Why not dedicate a month to seeing some of the ladies of those universes get the treatment?
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
SnidelyOne

Post by SnidelyOne »

Hmm, I can only think of a few suggestions...

Soul Eater month: it'd be a good October category and has a decent selection of damsels.

Gulliver month: maybe a month where we theme relatively bigger damsels being tied by tiny captors?

Strategy Game month: some have a large pool of damsels like Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Disgaea, etc.
deviantART page: http://snidelyone.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

I've got one more idea...

Sailor Moon Month: There's supposed to be a new series set to debut in early 2014. What better way to welcome everyone's favorite Senshi?
joebob5567

Post by joebob5567 »

I second the Doctor Who and Catwoman one.

I'm all for a DC vs. Marvel one.

Or even a slave leia one.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Just thought of one based on the laste Muyo topic.

Tenchi Muyo month: Dedicated to the favorite girls from any genre of Tenchi Muyo series.
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Well have one idea. Have yet to see the film but what about Anna and Elsa from Frozen?
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Sailornapper wrote:Well have one idea. Have yet to see the film but what about Anna and Elsa from Frozen?
Well good news. Disney Princesses won the Poll so they will be up for grabs on that month!

And now the suggestions are closed. I took every ones input into consideration and selected 12 that I think everyone will be happy with.
Thanks to everyone for all your suggestions and look forward to seeing what new art forms from all these.

Later!