THEMES FOR 2014 FINAL

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

THEMES FOR 2014 FINAL

Post by Suicide »

[EDIT]: Welp turns out my old HD is FRIED so no way to get the files that were on my desktop so I'll just have to remember what I picked with a little research and put it in an acceptable order. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and congrats to those that got their idea on here. So here we go!

January: Sailor Moon
To celebrate the new series that is premiering this year in 2014 let's have a month dedicated to the Sailor Senshi. Every character from the series is up for grabs in this one, be they a Senshi or a side character or a villain.

February: Arabian Knights
This is devoted to ladies in Arab garb. There's plenty of instances of women in belly dancing uniforms, burqas, veils, those puffy pants. As per most of these topics I want to keep this focused on DiD's in media and not around OC's so please keep that in mind. There's plenty of characters and situations to find a lady in this type of setting. For some additional help check out this topin in the request section: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

March: Sword & Sorcery
basically any female character from medieval fantasy franchises, such as Conan, Red Sonja, The Witcher, Game of Thrones. Chained in a dungeon, magically bound by an evil wizard, all those classic scenarios from medieval fantasy.

April: Fill in the Blank
Ya know those famous DiD scenes in cartoons or the ones that we didn't get to see but we know happened? Let's fill in all the blanks of those scenes. Like this wonderful bit from Vwyler commissioned by DaphneBound:
Mystery Mask Mix-Up 1 Mystery Mask Mix-Up 2
Let's fill in all the cracks of those lovely scenes we didn't get the full picture.

May: Disney Princesses
The winner of the best of poll by a wide margin. This theme focuses not just on Princesses from Disney media but any female characters under the Disney animated movie brand.

June: Don Bluth Month
To counteract the Disney month we have the women from Don Bluth produced movies (and video games). There was a time when these movies were actually beating Disney animation in quality so lets see if their DiD potential stacks up as well!

July: Studio Ghibli
Miyazaki's famous for his female characters. I noticed that they don't seem to get enough attention on this board. I'm personally interested since I just saw Princess Mononoke the other day and thought, "How come no one's done this girl?" I may be wrong about my thought, but it's something I'd like to see.

August: Alien Babes
Women of Sci Fi or Alien races. I'm gonna split hairs on this one and say no Damsels that look EXACTLY human. Like Princess Leia. Yeah she's TECHNICALLY an alien but she's basically just a human. The idea is to play with humanoid hotness like from Mass Effect races and Green Lantern babes, etc. The only criteria is that they can't be completely human in appearance.

September: 80's Flashback Month
Any ladies from a cartoon that took place during the 80's animation BOOM. The show must have taken place in 1980's at some point. Meaning TMNT still counts even though it was mostly in the 90's, and so long as that incarnation is from it's 80's version. No 2003 or 2012 versions here.

October: Furry Month
This will be dedicated to furry ladies in DiD. Now I have to preface this because there are lots of members with furry OC's, this is more dedicated to DiD's from media. So please keep it in the realm of girls from comics, animation and video games.

November: Bondage in the Classroom
There are all sorts of hot teachers and students in media and that's what this is dedicated to. The scenario can range from a school girl getting kidnapped, a teacher bound and gagged by students or a hostage situation with a hottie principal. So long as it's in a school or with a scholastic official or student.

December: Villainess Month
We've all see the sweethearts and good girls get DiD'd up. Well now it's time to dedicate a month to hottie villains we all love to see or WOULD love to see in a Damsel in Distress role or just in bondage. Lots of people have plenty of suggestions for this one and it's certainly a hot topic for a lot of people so it's definitely worth a month of art submissions.

Thanks again and enjoy!
ghostz

Re: THEMES FOR 2014 FINAL

Post by ghostz »

Great pick :)
Levvvar

Post by Levvvar »

I'll say one thing: I'm waiting impatiently for October :D
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

It is a wish list for me. I am Sailor Moon ( I always have infinity for shows where the heroes know their faults weaknesses) fan, Arabian Nights is going to be fun I was planning something with old Arabian Knights HB Toon Princess Nadir. I love all of them. I got some alien babes in mind. Like the Hulk's Bareet, and a couple from Blackstar.
Karyu

Post by Karyu »

Very nice list, Sailormoon and villainess has me smiling.

I'm guessing for Don Bluth his games are also part of it? Dragons Lair and Space Ace etc.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I'm guessing for Don Bluth his games are also part of it? Dragons Lair and Space Ace etc.
Yes! Good point. They are indeed open!
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

It just better I looking at Princess Daphne and Kimberly this year's themes are getting better
bondagefan14

Post by bondagefan14 »

I look forward for the Sailor Moon January theme.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Oh something tells me I'm going to have a good year in 2014
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

Thank for linking my 80 flashbacks idea