Suggestions for summer

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Suggestions for summer

Post by Yami »

Well with June, July, and Augest coming up quickly and since we lost the orginal theme month's list from the previous board. I come up with some suggestions.

June: Peg Pete from Goof Troop. For a cat/dog humanoid she's pretty hot.

July: Wonder Woman! Hey why not?

Augest: Marge Simpson. Hey as one of the longest living cartoon characters I think she deserves her own month.

Well that's my suggestions unless you guys come up with something better.
Johner2

Re: Suggestions for summer

Post by Johner2 »

June penny gadget to celebrate the full comic book release.
July Princess zelda
August Charlene "Charley" Davidson

Just in case gambit didn't back up the list.
Lucy Heartaphillia bound to get into trouble.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

June will still be Gainax
July will still be She-Hulk

I'm not sure anything else was set for the rest of the year. But we'll be getting back to it.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Cool...um who's Gainax?
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

Yami wrote:Cool...um who's Gainax?

It's not a who...its a what:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Gainax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
Yami

Post by Yami »

Oh.

Well in any case hope the suggestions help.
Dr Henry Killinger

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

Yami wrote:Cool...um who's Gainax?

can I kill you :D

no but in all seriousness, Gainax is a animation studio located in Japan, one of the best in my opinion even though they almost got their assess sued years before the studio was formed for making a home made anime video and putting in who knows how many copyrighted characters while playing it to Twilight by ELO. Anyway they are the people responsible for Nadia of Blue Water, they worked on the Macross: Do you Believe in Love movie, the animators behind the whole Evangelion franchise, they did the ever epic animes of FLCL (Fooly Cooly) and Tenga Teppa Gurren Lagann and one of their first animes Aim for the Top! Gunbuster and it's sequel Aim for the Top! 2 DieBuster. So yeah got's lots of choices other than Gurren and Eva :p
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

Also remember they did KareKano, Abenobashi, Mahoromatic, Panty and Stocking, and He is My Master. They've done LOTS of stuff over the years.
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

Gainax, huh? All of a sudden my hopes for someone doing a Nadia pic have increased, considering the show's been overshadowed by its older Eva sibling.
Davey

Post by Davey »

What are the chances for a "girls of Scott Pilgrim" month?
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

August Charlene "Charley" Davidson
I second that motion. Charley was a real hottie and she should get a month sooner or later.

Also, how about a "Ladies of Mortal Kombat" month in honor of the newest MK's recent release? I've been playing it since it came out and I'm not a bit tired of their bouncy babeliciousness yet. :P The world could use a lot more pics of those chicks tied and gagged, especially Sonya, Kitana, and Jade.

Has Bulletgirl ever had a month to herself? Closest theme I remember was a golden age heroines month. She's another one I'd vote for. My favorite GA superheroine. Both costumes she had were really sexy, though I think I like the red top with yellow shorts just a tad better than her later all-yellow costume. The red top just makes those skintight, yellow booty-shorts pop out a bit more. ;)
merinthos

Post by merinthos »

I want the theme for one of these months to be "sisters". Any media would be fine.
Neo Juste Belmont

Post by Neo Juste Belmont »

Any chances of a Bioware month? You know, stuffs like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect, Dragon's Age...
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Have we had a Sci-Fi month yet? I think we had a Star Wars month sometime back, didn't we?

Sci-Fi is pretty broad, so maybe rather than a general Sci-Fi month some particular franchise. Like Doctor Who.
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

I thought that this year we were going to make the months mostly single character months, due to the lack of participation last year. With the exception of Gainax, it was one character per month.