Suggestions for summer

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

rach

Re: Suggestions for summer

Post by rach »

Suichiro wrote:I thought that this year we were going to make the months mostly single character months, due to the lack of participation last year. With the exception of Gainax, it was one character per month.
we did well in *oc* Christmas if i remember well. in fact i heard we would do it again in Dec.
schamp17

Post by schamp17 »

how about a DBZ month then an xmen month and then a daphne and velma month
schamp17

Post by schamp17 »

or an avatar month
Zonzo

Post by Zonzo »

We had an Avatar month not too long ago.
Yami

Post by Yami »

I have a couple of ideas.

We could have one more dedicated to Jem and the Holograms.

Or one dedicated to the ladies of Winx Club.
rach

Post by rach »

it's summer!! lets do any girl in bathing sute xD
or why not a vication gone wrong?? xD batgirl in vication but then catwoman captured her and ties her up??
schamp17

Post by schamp17 »

what about a month to any of these shows

Kekkaishi, inuyasha, bleach, d gray man, zoids, high school of the dead, and full metal alchemist
rach

Post by rach »

schamp17 wrote:what about a month to any of these shows

Kekkaishi, inuyasha, bleach, d gray man, zoids, high school of the dead, and full metal alchemist
for that you should just make a anime month......
proud_noob

Post by proud_noob »

rach wrote:
schamp17 wrote:what about a month to any of these shows

for that you should just make a anime month......
maybe more like an "animes that almost no one knows about" month so we see some new damsels
Invaderman6

Post by Invaderman6 »

proud_noob wrote:
maybe more like an "animes that almost no one knows about" month so we see some new damsels
How about a month were artists have to draw characters that have never been drawn in bondage before?
And if they happen to draw one that has been, and another person shows this, then the artist shall be exiled or something.
Nandah

Post by Nandah »

What about a "vampire" month? Vampire gals from any media; this one may be a hard one, though, since there's not many of them (and no, I'm not precisely thinking about Twilight saga).

Or we could just say "monster girl" month if you want to add werewolves, mummies, ghosts and such to it.
joebob5567

Post by joebob5567 »

I wouldn't recommend a character only month - unless of course the artists have agreed on this.

Since it's there spare time they're putting it in it'll be easier if they had a little more freedom rather then this character.

I like the idea of rather then saying - for example - Marvel Month, shorten it to X-Men month or something along those lines. (Just an example, I'm not putting forward an X-Men month).

Maybe the regular artists like Suicide, Gambit and LOZ could provide us with a list to choose from
rach

Post by rach »

=D you be suprise on how populer the draw Oc month was. it was the longest running pic xD but i think it was desided it be dec month theme

i agree with you thogh =D

joebob5567 wrote:I wouldn't recommend a character only month - unless of course the artists have agreed on this.

Since it's there spare time they're putting it in it'll be easier if they had a little more freedom rather then this character.

I like the idea of rather then saying - for example - Marvel Month, shorten it to X-Men month or something along those lines. (Just an example, I'm not putting forward an X-Men month).

Maybe the regular artists like Suicide, Gambit and LOZ could provide us with a list to choose from
rach

Post by rach »

xD marvel vs dc month!! we havnt doe that one i think
joebob5567

Post by joebob5567 »

rach wrote:=D you be suprise on how populer the draw Oc month was. it was the longest running pic xD but i think it was desided it be dec month theme

i agree with you thogh =D
I think you misunderstood me. I meant a single character based month - as in for example, Rogue month. Original Character month doesn't tie anyone down (excuse the pun) and stills give the artist more freedom. They get to choose the characters.