Suggestion themes for 2015

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Re: Suggestion themes for 2015

Post by Yami »

Make your own comic month: For this theme idea you can create your own small Damsel in Distress comic strip of your favorite damsel or your own OC's.

CGI damsels: Damsels from cartoon series that are computer animated like Jimmy Nutron, Green Lantren series, just to name a few.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Got some more ideas.

Robot damsels month: Dedicated to robotic girls androids like Dorathy from Big O to Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot.

Digimon month: Girls from all the Digimon series.

Commercial Damsels: Every now and then we see cartoon commercials with a cute lady spokesperson that needed to be gagged.

UPDATE:

Some more ideas.

Evil Twin: It never fails that the main heroine would have an evil twin or lookalike who kidnaps her and takes her place.

Officer Down: A month dedicated to the ladies in blue from Officer Jenny to Officer Montoya.

Inanimate Object damsels: Dedicated to female characters that are inanimate objects like Sally from Cars, Dipper from Planes Fire and Rescue to the girls from Veggietales.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Thought up a couple more ideas. I'm sorry for bumping up this topic but I'm just so full of ideas.

Down on the farm: There are cute farm-theme type girls out there in the media so it would be perfect to have like cowgirls or ranch hand girls getting bound and gagged inside their own barns.

Futurama: Like the name suggest this theme is dedicated to Leela, Amy Wong and many other lovely ladies of Futurama.

Web comic damsels: There like tons of web comics out there on the internet it would be a shame not to capture at least one or two main female characters from your favorite web comic series.

Trap in the tower: One of the most cliché damsel in distress moment is the damsel is always locked up or chain up inside a castle tower.

Real life damsels: Since we always draw damsels from cartoons, animes, comics and video games why not draw damsels from our favorite live-action TV shows? From movies, to sitcoms, soap operas, drama, action even talk show hostesses? After all real-life girls get into trouble too.
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

Beverly Hills Teens month self explanatory if you follow the series.

No Plain Jane month only damsels with makeup, imaginative hair, or earrings, will be put in bondage.

6teen month also self explanatory.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Marvel Month?
Yami

Post by Yami »

I have another idea.

Trap by Wallpaper: In this theme some of us have seen cartoon characters doing home projects and of course one or two would get trapped by being accidentally being wall papered to a wall. Why not do the same for some damsels?

Secret Santa month: For next years December month you can use this month to play secret Santa. Each of us creates a special holiday theme damsel in distress month of someone's favorite damsel from the media or their original character's and post it for them for them to enjoy.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Taking these suggestions and others to make a list. Anyone else get your last ideas in while the list is compiled!
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

How about one where pale skinned characters are bound or sacrificial captures
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

Good guys turn bad
When our fav good guys turn bad and they tied up our fav d.i.d
underdog tied up polly
tmnt tied up april
gadget tied up penny
Yami

Post by Yami »

Summer Time: Dress up your damsels in swimsuits, bikinis, or casual summer outfits.

MILF month: Capture your favorite moms from the media.

Gothic girl month: Lots of gothic cuties that need to be captured.
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Digimon Month does make sense for next year since there is a new series airing next year. Digimon Adventure Tri
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Dekaman wrote:Digimon Month does make sense for next year since there is a new series airing next year. Digimon Adventure Tri
>Digimon Adventure Tri
Wonder who the main characters are this time.
>Looks up "Digimon Adventure Tri"
Heh. Looks like fan art.
>It's not fan art
Oh my God, they listened! Bandai listened!
Yami

Post by Yami »

I have one last idea and its for OCs only.

OC Cosplay: A month where you dress up your original characters in costumes of your favorite damsels. all bound and gagged of course.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

^I second this, requesting Najica Hiragi cosplay for one of them if nobody can think of ideas.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

Supernaturally gagged month: mouth either removed (erased, wished away, stolen), zipped, or sealed with a metal plate.