Suggestion themes for 2015

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Suggestion themes for 2015

Post by Yami »

I guess it's safe to post up this topic for ideas and suggestions for 2015 theme months. If it's too early than feel free to delete this.

Anyways here are some of my ideas and suggestions for some themes of 2015

The Simpsons Damsels: With a huge cast of female characters from Marge, Lisa, Edna, and so many more lovely yellow skin ladies you can bet there won't be a short supply of potential damsels to capture.

Favorite artist tribute: With this month's theme you can do an artwork tribute to your favorite artist on the board or on the DA or any other art gallery website putting their original female characters in a damsel in distress scenario.

Princess Peach month: Dedicated to the Super Mario Bro's. Princess Peach in distress.

Mummy Madness: For us who love to mummified or just wrapping up our favorite damsels in tape like mummies.

Legofied: If you seen the Lego Movie or Legends of Chima or Ninjago you can bet where this is going. Not only would you do the girls from all the series tied up and gagged but you could also do artworks of your favorite damsels from the media and make them into lego forms.

Maids to serve: Capture your favorite damsel and have her dress up like a maid.

Nicktoons month: Capture your favorite damsels from cartoon shows that aired on Nickelodeon like Helga from Hey Arnold, Didi from the Rugrats, and much more.

Same name damsels: As we all know there are characters that always share the same first name from different media so in this month capture two damsels in your artwork that shares the same first name. It can be from cartoons, comics, video games and anime and yes maybe original characters as well.

Those are my ideas what you guys think?
Aquarionoid

Re: Suggestion themes for 2015

Post by Aquarionoid »

Sieryu Month: Damsels with the same voice actresses.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

Same Name Damsels? I smell a crossover pic between BHT and 6teen coming up :D

Maybe we could have months for either show I mention above, besides, there are other damsels besides Wong and Darling.
darkforce2005

Post by darkforce2005 »

strap down-no ropes or tapes this mth is for girls bound to chairs, tables and wall with metal camps or leathers straps.like the famous bondage chair that penny and april made famous
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

How about art theme of Fairies, though it seems that Disney has a lock on them. There were other extremely cute fairy gals out there.
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

Modern Disney TV: Damsels from Disney TV animation that's debuted since 2007 (i.e. since after Kim Possible). This would include shows like Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Star Wars Rebels, Randy Cunningham, and Star vs. The Forces of Evil, along with any other Disney or Disney XD original animated shows from the past 7 or 8 years.
ARNie

Post by ARNie »

Would go with the obligatory humanized-MLP request again, and not full MLP then there's always Equestria Girls that has official humanized character designs.
Akumaryuu

Post by Akumaryuu »

Homestuck Month: This nonsensically awesome webcomic has a quite big cast and there is not many DiD pic of its girls.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Got some more ideas.

Johnny Test month: Capture the ladies of Johnny Test from Suzie to Mary and his hot Mom.

Cat costumes: Dress your favorite damsels in some sexy cat lady costumes. Catwoman counts as well.

Black and white: Basically you can draw any damsels in distress type picture but for this months them they'll have to be in black and white instead of color.

Pantyhose encasement month: Encase your damsels in pantyhose's.

Fish net: As you can guess you have to trap your damsels in fish nets.
Dr Henry Killinger

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

Sexy Nurse/Doctor Month
Sexy Maid Month
My Little Pony Month, full pony, anthro, EQG or more humanized, either is fine
Giant Robot Month, there are some cute girls in those Giant Robot animes
Goddess Month, there are plenty of sexy goddess in several mythologies that need a good binding... of our fate XD
Monster Capture Month, like being held by a great ape, or tangled by a octopus (not sexual... or it can be) evil giant spiders from the amazon, a blond robotic girl kidnapping girls to be her slave... what she is monstrous!
Mavel/DC month, self explanatory
Playboy Bunny Month, OC or actual characters in TEH BUNNEH OUTFIT!
Nintendo Month, self explanatory...
Sega Month, also self explanatory...
Magical Girl Month, there are plenty out there... PICK ONE!!
Pokemon Month, Trainers and pokemon alike
Military Month, uniforms are hot, even hotter when it's hot girls bound up and gagged :p
Penny Gadget/Loli Snoops Month: I'm sure there were others besides Penny so let's put them on the spot light!
OC Month, yeah why not :p
Avatar Month, with Korra adding more cuties might as well jump this gun.
TGWTG Month, Channel Awesome has some really cute reviewers like The Nostalgia Chick and JessOtaku (even though she's no longer a part of them) so I figured some creators may wanna shut them up for dissing their properties :p

that's my two cents... ignore me if you dare... which I'm sure you are already doing...
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

Maybe something like Senshi shows like Tokyo Mew Mew, and others like that
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

More suggestions:

Tsunderes: Damsels whom are struggling with there Sweet, and Harsh personalities.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

Rich Damsels: Girls whom are of either high class, or successful career verity.

Tomboy kidnapped by Girly Girl: At times, we see that the captive is no more feminine than the captor. Example: sports buff, Fin, gets tied up the more girlish Lo!

Tape Gags & Hoop Earrings: This is designed exclusively for damsels, with hoop earrings as part of their main attire, being silenced by means of a strip or two of sticky tape :D

Sweet Brunette & Dirty Blonde: A pair of damsels: one being a dark haired, gentile, goody two-shoes girl, the other being a mean, harsh, abrasive, and possibly naughty blonde.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Since we had an alien girl month how about Monster Girls month to kidnap monster girls like from Monster High or from the manga Monster Monsume.
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

Yami wrote:Since we had an alien girl month how about Monster Girls month to kidnap monster girls like from Monster High or from the manga Monster Monsume.
Hmm...wouldn't mind seeing a Mattel Month. Monster High, Ever After High, Barbie, etc.
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

RySenkari wrote:Hmm...wouldn't mind seeing a Mattel Month. Monster High, Ever After High, Barbie, etc.
Ever After High month, I'd love to see Briar Beauty bound and gagged.