THEMES FOR 2016

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

THEMES FOR 2016

Post by Suicide »

2016 Themes

Okay thanks for all the suggestions guys and sorry for this year we’re doing something a little more open ended for the month themes. We’re gonna take specific types of DiD’s and focus on that. Not just on what character you choose but the scenario you draw in general. Use the DiD scenario that you would see that genre of damsel in (IE if it’s Ninja’s maybe have her in a shibari or if she’s a knight maybe she’s chained in a dungeon etc)

So let’s make this one more broad and creative. And don’t forget to share with friends on DA that this thing goes on here. I’m trying to do more and get more people on board so maybe stay tuned. Anyway here are the Themes for 2016

January – Ninjas
Characters such as Sakura and Hinata (Naruto) or Taki (Soul Calibur). Genre includes things like shibari rope, hojojutsu, ninja trick magic, stealth scenarios. Lots to play with here.

February – Pirates
Gotta go with the rivals. Characters like Captain Amelia (Treasure Planet) to Nico Robin (One Piece). Things to consider are keel hauling, mast ties, barrels, ships holds clapped in irons etc.

March – Arabian
Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) is the obvious but many others. Type includes dungeons, castles, desert scenarios, magical oasis, thieves and hooded bandits and much more peril

April – Western Girls
Bar maids, cowgirls, dancing girls Native American squaws and all sorts of characters to grab on to. Lasso’d, tied up in a mine with dynamite, canyons, pole tied by tribes all those scenarios are up for grabs here.

May – Maids and Nurses
The care-givers is a popular DiD type in the first place and FULL of characters to choose from especially in Anime. And it’s a good opportunity for obedience-type bondage this month of course.

June - Super Heroines
Captured heroines is a staple in the DiD community and this one is rife with options. But also I’m going to go ahead and allow a special rule for this one. Superheroine OC’s in the DiD community are up for grabs for this month. But for one month only!

July – Spies
This one can be subject to interpretation but I would love it if we took it specifically to girl characters that participate in espionage on a regular basis or hold the specific title of SPY. Totally Spies, Black Widow etc.

August - Space Babes/ Sci-Fi Girls
Sci-Fi babes in skin tight outfits and futuristic bonds is the tone for this month. You can also work in alien abductions and monster DiD’s

September – Fantasy Girls
Final Fantasy, Dungeons and Dragons, Tolkien Lore, knights, maidens dragons dungeons chains and all sorts of things fit into this month. Have fun with it.

October - Goth Girls
Goth babes from media in comics and cartoons are pretty abundant. If you wanna throw an extra Halloween style bondage to it feel free. Seems like some goths would be into BDSM as well so maybe that will inspire some scenarios as well

November – Police Women
Lady Cops deserve some DiD’ing as well. They could be captured by criminals or even held hostage in their own handcuffs. Get creative!

December - Athletes
Sporty girls, be it in track, baseball, basketball, soccer, any sport at all as long as she’s cute and tied up it doesn’t matter. It lends to lots of time tied up at the gym or tucked away before a competition scenario-wise.

That's all! Sorry for the lack of suggestion taking but this year I wanted to go back to basics. Let's have fun with these.
Yami

Re: THEMES FOR 2016

Post by Yami »

Oh I'm going to have fun with these themes.
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

OOOH You are going regret these themes with me art. >:D
FantasyPencil

Post by FantasyPencil »

Hope I'm asking in the right place this time... can anyone suggest some characters for the Arabian theme other than Jasmine...
http://fantasypencil.deviantart.com
Check out my dA page for more stories and drawings
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Here's a few

Princess Nida: Arabian Knights

Anisa from Saladin

Farah: Prince of Persia

Rouge from Power Stone

Marle from Chrono Trigger

Pullum from Street Fighter
FantasyPencil

Post by FantasyPencil »

Suicide wrote:Here's a few

Princess Nida: Arabian Knights

Anisa from Saladin

Farah: Prince of Persia

Rouge from Power Stone

Marle from Chrono Trigger

Pullum from Street Fighter
Thank you. Complete forgot about Farah, but honestly, have no idea who the others are xD
http://fantasypencil.deviantart.com
Check out my dA page for more stories and drawings
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

I believe anisa got a full treatment once
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

She did indeed
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yami

Post by Yami »

I have a question. Is it okay to use original characters for our month's theme? Just want to be sure because I kind of have an idea to start off May's theme.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

OC's aren't really the idea. Super heroines gets an exception to that rule this year but it applies to all others. It should be respective of characters in media.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Are Anti-heroines like Harley Quinn be used in the super heroine theme?