Ideas for 2017 themes

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Ideas for 2017 themes

Post by Yami »

I figure with two and a half months left in the year I thought now would be a good time to come up with theme ideas for 2017. Here are some of my ideas I have.

The Simpsons Damsels: A month dedicated to all the gals from the Simpsons from Marge and Lisa to Edna, Miss Hoover, even celeberies given the Simpson make-over.

Thea Sisters: A month dedicated to Thea Stilton and the Thea Sisters putting these lovely mice ladies in a damsel in distress situation.

Web Comic damsels: There are lots of web comics with plenty of ladies that would make perfect damsels.

Yo-Kai Watch month: With the popularity of the Yo-kai Watch series I thought we should have a month dedicate to the girls and the Yo-kai girls in a damsel in distress situation.

OC's month: This is a month dedicated to everyones Original Character's where you put your favorite OC in a bit of a damsel in distress peril.
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Ideas for 2017 themes

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Yami wrote:I figure with two and a half months left in the year I thought now would be a good time to come up with theme ideas for 2017. Here are some of my ideas I have.

The Simpsons Damsels: A month dedicated to all the gals from the Simpsons from Marge and Lisa to Edna, Miss Hoover, even celeberies given the Simpson make-over.

Thea Sisters: A month dedicated to Thea Stilton and the Thea Sisters putting these lovely mice ladies in a damsel in distress situation.

Web Comic damsels: There are lots of web comics with plenty of ladies that would make perfect damsels.

Yo-Kai Watch month: With the popularity of the Yo-kai Watch series I thought we should have a month dedicate to the girls and the Yo-kai girls in a damsel in distress situation.

OC's month: This is a month dedicated to everyones Original Character's where you put your favorite OC in a bit of a damsel in distress peril.
I vote OC Month
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Yami wrote:I figure with two and a half months left in the year I thought now would be a good time to come up with theme ideas for 2017. Here are some of my ideas I have.

I vote Yo-Kai Watch Month. There needs to be more Yo-Kai Watch DID.
Yami

Post by Yami »

I forgot to mention that if anyone has ideas for theme you can post them here
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

I once again suggest a Digimon Month.

Just in case Tri and Universe let us down yet again.
TheVampirePrincess

I would suggest royalty in distress, DON'T DRAW ANYTHING TWISTED!
Yami

Post by Yami »

Here are some more ideas.

Flashback 1990's: A month tribute to our favorite cartoon shows from the 1990 to 1999.

Sacked Damsels: I know a certain user will like this idea. Capture your favorite damsel in a sack up to her neck or being put in a sack.

Fanfic Illustrated: We've all ran into fan fictions of our favorite cartoons that has a damsel in distress moments in them. Be nice to see someone making illustrations from them.

Sonic the Hedgehog damsels: From the video games, cartoons, and comic book series tie and gag your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog girl.
kidlollo85

Post by kidlollo85 »

I vote for sacked damsels
mailbagfan

Post by mailbagfan »

I say bring on the sacked damsels. Flashback 1990's also sounds like fun, especially if it applies to anime characters from the decade.
"Like they say, the chick's in the mail!"
TheVampirePrincess

Bring on OCs & Royalty in distress, I beg of you.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Some more ideas

Adventure Time Damsels: For your favorite ladies like Princess Bubblegum to Marcelene of the Adventure Time series bound and gagged

Cosplay damsels: Draw your favorite damsels dress up like any characters from different shows.

Dreamworks Damsels: Since we did a month for Disney damsels we should do a month for damsels from the Dreamworks cartoon movies from Shrek, Kung-fu Panda, Dragons, even from the Bee movie.

Taped smile: A month dedicated to tape gags but with smiling lips drawn on them

Thats it for now. If anyone got any more ideas feel free to post them up
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

durara have such pretty girls like anri sonohara , varona , ruri , the orihara twins , Ruri Hijiribe , etc ,etc .... sadly i don´t find arts with this girls in damsel situation
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I have some weird ideas, but some of you might like them:

GAG KISSES: Various female characters kissing each other while gagged.
FAMILY GUY UNIVERSE: I mean Family Guy, Cleveland Show and American Dad's cast of various female characters than just Lois and Meg.
INDIE COMICS: Comic damsels outside of Marvel and DC, like Archie, Image, Dark Horse, ETC...
TOONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: Damsels outside of Western and Anime.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

Blindfolded ladies month: Tied up or otherwise
Cartoon Network damsels: I'm sure they have TONS of those.
Mummified month: All women who are wrapped up like mummies.
Villianesses: Sometimes bad girls get it too.
TheVampirePrincess

SeanRulez54 wrote:Blindfolded ladies month: Tied up or otherwise
Cartoon Network damsels: I'm sure they have TONS of those.
Mummified month: All women who are wrapped up like mummies.
Villianesses: Sometimes bad girls get it too.
I approve of blindfolds & mummification, could we add dudes into the mix,