Theme ideas for 2018

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Theme ideas for 2018

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Yami wrote:The Blonde: A month tribute to the famous fetish comic heroine the Blonde from Franco Saudelli.

Swimsuit month: A month of drawing your favorite damsels wearing swimsuits.

Playboy Bunnies: A theme maid by godzilla321 of your damsels tied up and gagged dress up like playboy bunnies.
Playboy is nice, as long as the damsel isn’t underage.
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

I suggest a month of Microfoam Tape Gagged Girls!

Microfoam Gag Month: A theme made by JJAPrice26 of your damsels tied up, but gagged with only a piece of Microfoam Tape.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Monster High Damsels: Popular Monster High ghouls gets the Damsel in distress treatment from Draculara to Frankie Stein.

My little pony Damsels is magic: With the popularity of MLPFIM ponies you can do anthromorphic versions of the ponies or do the Equestria girls in a damsel in distress moments.

Daily Strip damsels: I know we done daily strip comics girls one time but hey thought they deserve another go and for this version we are ruling out web comics only comics that have been in newspapers.

Railroad tracks: A classic damsel in distress scenario where you tie your favorite damsels to some train tracks by an evil villain.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

How about Expectation vs. Reality - A two-panel comic where in the first panel, one girl defeats her female rival/adversary and ties them up. But in the second panel, it's revealed that the reality is she's the one who gets bound and gagged while the rival is the victorious one.

Update - I got another one: 2 or more damsels who share the same voice actress. For example, have Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 and Rei Hino/Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon Crystal tied up together, both of whom are voiced by Rina Satou in the Japanese versions of their respective series.