Pokemon GID Scenes

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

dmg

Pokemon GID Scenes

Post by dmg »

Anybody knows any GID scenes in Pokemon?
Levvvar

Re: Pokemon GID Scenes

Post by Levvvar »

As far as I remember, on the first ever series of pokemon, in one episode (I don't remember which one) Ash was wearing Mr Mime's outfit. The Team Rocket thought he was a real Mr Mime, so they captured him. Ash was inprsoned in some kind of wooden house, bound with ropes and gagged with white OTM or OTN gag
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Levvvar wrote:As far as I remember, on the first ever series of pokemon, in one episode (I don't remember which one) Ash was wearing Mr Mime's outfit. The Team Rocket thought he was a real Mr Mime, so they captured him. Ash was inprsoned in some kind of wooden house, bound with ropes and gagged with white OTM or OTN gag
The ep was this one Pocket Monsters - 064 - It`s Mr. Mime Time
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

That Ash scene was kind of disappointing, The mask was in the way.

There's also a gid scene involving Thatcher, a boy they meet in the episode ''another kind of Misty''. Team rocket ties him up and gag him when making off with his treasure.

I'm pretty sure Max got tied up a couple of times but never gagged.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

The Punchy Pokemon has a scene where Team Rocket impersonate a trainer and steal his Pokemon to enter a contest. They briefly show the real trainer bound and gagged inside a bathroom stall, stripped to his boxers.

There's a similar scene in a different episode (don't know the name) where Jesse and James pose as security guards at a TV studio. We briefly see the real guards tied up and gagged in their undies before getting stuffed in a broom closet.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

There are LOTS of GID in pokemon FAR FAR more than DID. Not even of just Ash but lots of randoms to. I don't like GID so I can't help you but check out serebii and sift through all the eps and you'll find plenty of scenes. Its what I'd do anyways
disguiseartist1

does anyone know if there are any other GID scenes with gags?

I thought I remembered an old scene where team Rocket pose as quiz show hosts and the real hosts are bound and gagged.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

disguiseartist1 wrote:does anyone know if there are any other GID scenes with gags?

I thought I remembered an old scene where team Rocket pose as quiz show hosts and the real hosts are bound and gagged.
GID gags are starting to become more rare, but if we're lucky, Pokemon X & Y might deliver one or two, Here's the thread for that:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BTW, any idea on the host one?
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

dmg wrote:Anybody knows any GID scenes in Pokemon?
Did the one with Meowth in the 3rd episode of the first season count?
disguiseartist1

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
disguiseartist1 wrote: BTW, any idea on the host one?
I have no idea but it's one of my holy grail scenes.
TheVampirePrincess

Look what I found on deviantart, it's kinda cute & funny
http://flyingnekostar.deviantart.com/ar ... -528579190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
disguiseartist1

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
disguiseartist1 wrote:
BTW, any idea on the host one?
I'm still trying to find this one. I'm wondering if it were evenon pokemon. Does anyone remember any anime scene with some bad guys posing as hosts and leaving the real hosts gagged and tied up?
TheVampirePrincess

I don't remember seeing this as a child. I don't know the exact episode, but judging by the art, I'd say either the Kanto or Johto Saga.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

It looks VERY old so I think Kanto. I'm exited for her since Pikachu is voiced by someone I'd like to hear gagged.

Are we sure its a real pic though and not edited? In any case Answers.com got some episodes where he's tied up in. Maybe one of em is this one. http://www.answers.com/Q/Which_episode_ ... hu_tied_up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:It looks VERY old so I think Kanto. I'm exited for her since Pikachu is voiced by someone I'd like to hear gagged.

Are we sure its a real pic though and not edited? In any case Answers.com got some episodes where he's tied up in. Maybe one of em is this one. http://www.answers.com/Q/Which_episode_ ... hu_tied_up" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Trust me, I would know right away if it was a manipulation.
Last edited by TheVampirePrincess on January 6th, 2017, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.