Help identifying GID scenes

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Re: Help identifying GID scenes

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Inigo wrote:I've been unable to watch YouTube for about a month(China). Anything from big name shows(Naroto, detective Conan and stuff ) that I missed?
Not that I am aware of, also, most anime from youtube, you can watch on hulu or crunchyroll
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

I'm trying to find an old scene I've been searchin for forever. It' s likely from an anime and I thought it might be from Pokemon, but I could be wrong. The bad guys are posing as the hosts of some sort of quiz or game show and the real hosts are shown bound and gagged under the stage. I remember seeing it on Kid's WB years ago.
TheVampirePrincess

disguiseartist1 wrote:I'm trying to find an old scene I've been searchin for forever. It' s likely from an anime and I thought it might be from Pokemon, but I could be wrong. The bad guys are posing as the hosts of some sort of quiz or game show and the real hosts are shown bound and gagged under the stage. I remember seeing it on Kid's WB years ago.
If I were to narrow it down, the anime from KidsWB include:

Astro Boy
Cardcaptor Sakura
Dragon Ball Z
MegaMan NT Warrior
Pokémon
Sailor Moon
Spider Riders
Transformers: Cybertron
Viewtiful Joe
Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's probably from one of those shows.
Also, I do not remember Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends to EVER air on KidsWB. I know Powerpuff Girls was on there at some point
TheVampirePrincess

As for an update on his channel, he just uploaded the Kaitou Joker scene I brought up last week.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

disguiseartist1 wrote:I'm trying to find an old scene I've been searchin for forever. It' s likely from an anime and I thought it might be from Pokemon, but I could be wrong. The bad guys are posing as the hosts of some sort of quiz or game show and the real hosts are shown bound and gagged under the stage. I remember seeing it on Kid's WB years ago.
Yes, it is Pokémon. Team rocket posed as the hosts in said scene.
TheVampirePrincess

patrickxtrem wrote:
Nice, do you know the episode title?
TheVampirePrincess

He's uploading a bunch of new videos, including one from my own channel.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NrEEOrbZOb
TheVampirePrincess

patrickxtrem wrote:
the episode is Flower Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVcnqqvnPS0
@15:33
Last edited by TheVampirePrincess on September 24th, 2017, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheVampirePrincess

I'm impressed, he found a most of the scenes from Spirou & Fantasio while I couldn't find a SINGLE episode of that series. Maybe it's because I don't trust sites like watchcartoononline & would rather watch anime on Hulu or Netflix as opposed to Kissanime.
TheVampirePrincess

This was a video he uploaded, Is this Chinese show geared towards adults in spite of the cutesy art style kinda like Madoka Magica? cuz ball gag scenes are almost nonexistent in mediums geared towards kids, I looked through the GID & noticed a couple kids' shows that had a ball gag scene, but I didn't see anything. It's kinda weird how this show looks so cutesy & yet it has characters bound & ball gagged.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbQECk9 ... b&index=11
TheVampirePrincess

He made his playlist private because SOMEONE WHO HATES GID wants to sabotage his channel!
TheVampirePrincess

He made a new channel on VidMe
https://vid.me/gaggedgid95
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Nice! Its good to have him back
TheVampirePrincess

He posted more clips through his tumblr.
https://gaggedsockguy95.tumblr.com
TheVampirePrincess

You know the drill, more new clips on his tumblr.

Also, never, in all my years, have I expected Batman out of all people to get the full treatment in a Justice League show.