newbie VA's

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Inigo

newbie VA's

Post by Inigo »

Through playing some of the many amazing games released this year I came across several new voice actors(or that I just missed before).

Does anyone know if the following voice actors ever voices a gag scene?

DID

Erica Lindbeck: best known as Celica from Fire emblem and Futaba from Persona

Alexis Tipton: Best known for......pretty much all the roles Laura Bailey used to have.

Kira Buckland: 2b from Nier and Serephina from Disgaea.
GID

Kyle McCarley: As 9S from nier and Fire emblem's Alm

max mittelman: Lots and lots of Fire emblem characters. Also Ryuji from persona.

Ray chase: Noctus from FF and Roy from Fire emblem(Seeing a pattern yet? :D)

Robbie Daymond: Promto from the same FF as the guy above and Goro Akechi from Persona.
Suicide

Re: newbie VA's

Post by Suicide »

Alexis Tipton gets gagged as Maria in Maria the Virgin Witch Episode 09
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Max Mittelman was the voice of both Saitama from One Punch Man, who got a brief handgag scene in the 1st episode, & Sewashi Nobi from Doraemon, who got a full treatment in this scene (although I don't think it was dubbed).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UetTsAfEXrA
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Suicide wrote:Alexis Tipton gets gagged as Maria in Maria the Virgin Witch Episode 09
And what a scene it is! Thanks :)
Max Mittelman was the voice of both Saitama from One Punch Man, who got a brief handgag scene in the 1st episode, & Sewashi Nobi from Doraemon, who got a full treatment in this scene (although I don't think it was dubbed).
Yeah the dub doesn't seem that far yet. Still, a handgag is better then nothing. Thanks.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Inigo wrote:
Suicide wrote:Alexis Tipton gets gagged as Maria in Maria the Virgin Witch Episode 09
And what a scene it is! Thanks :)
Yeah the dub doesn't seem that far yet. Still, a handgag is better then nothing. Thanks.
Which is why, in some situations, I like subs. There are some great Japanese voice actors.
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

Alexis Tipton also voiced Musubi in Sekirei who has a brief mmphing in the ova

And also she voiced that girl from akuma riddle who is ballgagged in the second episode and has a great mmphing https://youtu.be/J6pe6YA4EDQ
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Its been over a year since I first started this topic. I'm curious, has there been any new development for these VA's?