Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all ,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can share tips and tricks in google search in order to come up with better Results regarding DID Scenes results in TV and Movies , I usually target websites that has some kind of Database or episode guide in it and the wikis are one of the good sources , and I would be glad if anyone could share the websites they know that has episode guides or databases

For example in the totally spies wiki , I type the following : Keyword site:totallyspies.wikia.com/ , Typing keywords like " Bound , Gagged , Tied , Kidnapped , Bind , Wrap , Gag ...etc " will come up with some DID scenes some we know and some we don't know , Of course that won't bring 100% of DID scenes from the series but it is an easy and effective method to know what is written in the wiki that is associated with DID

As for IMDB and Wikipedia , The Two most famous database , For IMDB Then I need a method the search go directly to the descriptions itself rather than the title , and As For wikipedia then I need a method to differentiate between Media Pages and non-Media pages

So I would be totally glad if people could share the google search tricks that could help in finding scenes and sharing websites that has an Episode Guide/Database content to be searched
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

boundy22 wrote:Hello all ,

I am creating this thread so that everyone can share tips and tricks in google search in order to come up with better Results regarding DID Scenes results in TV and Movies , I usually target websites that has some kind of Database or episode guide in it and the wikis are one of the good sources , and I would be glad if anyone could share the websites they know that has episode guides or databases

For example in the totally spies wiki , I type the following : Keyword site:totallyspies.wikia.com/ , Typing keywords like " Bound , Gagged , Tied , Kidnapped , Bind , Wrap , Gag ...etc " will come up with some DID scenes some we know and some we don't know , Of course that won't bring 100% of DID scenes from the series but it is an easy and effective method to know what is written in the wiki that is associated with DID

As for IMDB and Wikipedia , The Two most famous database , For IMDB Then I need a method the search go directly to the descriptions itself rather than the title , and As For wikipedia then I need a method to differentiate between Media Pages and non-Media pages

So I would be totally glad if people could share the google search tricks that could help in finding scenes and sharing websites that has an Episode Guide/Database content to be searched
Sometimes, I type in anime tied in Japanese so that I could find lesser known series, I also end up typing cartoon tied wiki of either Google or Bing, I end up finding a few DID scenes, but I mostly find GID scene.

BTW I'd put this in the request section
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

Oh i see you are searching for DID so if you wanna better results for DID in japanese sites i alweys use the word shibari instead of tied up because i alweys hear shibari in animes when someone is gonna to tied up someone so this is mi suggestion for find more DID because i see your topic is about DID scene results is pronunced like Shibarareta use this link
https://www.google.com.pe/search?q=%E7% ... 66&bih=662
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

I tend to find a lot of GID & DID scenes by searching up anime shibari, in Japanese of course, on Google Search or Bing Search. It is how I learned about anime like Nintama Rantaro.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

Oh sorry i belive the topic said Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results i don`t see GID in other part i must be blind whatever and i put the link so
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
TheVampirePrincess

sawxd wrote:Oh sorry i belive the topic said Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results i don`t see GID in other part i must be blind whatever and i put the link so
This is the request section, besides, I brought up how you can find both DID & GID. Please don't be mean.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

i see the request for DID not for GID you changue so you are a moderator ....
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

sawxd wrote:Oh sorry i belive the topic said Google Search Tricks for Better DID Scenes Results i don`t see GID in other part i must be blind whatever and i put the link so
Now that's just petty. I can understand someone getting annoyed if one begins about GID scenes in great detail and frequance in the DID section but this just isn't like that. Its just the answer to the question with the poster saying he finds both DID and GID through that method.

GID is mentioned very much in passing and its downright absurd you seem to get worked up over it. I'd say you are blind as you say: blind for proper context that is.

Ahem. But more on topic I found that going into the search engine on tvtrope sometimes leads to interesting results. You just type in bound and gagged and changed the setting from ''most relevant'' to ''most recent.
In google I sometimes also play around with the time slots. Typing in bound and gagged while filtering out anything not posted in this month or year.
Sometimes I get some good DID results out of it and just for Sawxd I'll mention I also found GID results for it.
sawxd

Post by sawxd »

first defender of her like alweys everyone who picks a difference about her answers someone defends her or the discussion is avoid alweys vampire is the victim
P.D : I remember a person who have problems with the scene with kids and alweys have a message of protest until someone tell him to stop and he stop and is calm down ... now more the one time we told this and this don`t stop you don`t wanna problems ok i can stop
Jazzypants

Post by Jazzypants »

Inigo wrote:
Now that's just petty. I can understand someone getting annoyed if one begins about GID scenes in great detail and frequance in the DID section but this just isn't like that. Its just the answer to the question with the poster saying he finds both DID and GID through that method.

GID is mentioned very much in passing and its downright absurd you seem to get worked up over it. I'd say you are blind as you say: blind for proper context that is.

Ahem. But more on topic I found that going into the search engine on tvtrope sometimes leads to interesting results. You just type in bound and gagged and changed the setting from ''most relevant'' to ''most recent.
In google I sometimes also play around with the time slots. Typing in bound and gagged while filtering out anything not posted in this month or year.
Sometimes I get some good DID results out of it and just for Sawxd I'll mention I also found GID results for it.

Ooh, good one. You really got him.

Really? You call him petty and then you toss out that bit at the end? Seriously? This isn't the first time, and it WON'T be the last, that VampirePrincess has interjected GID into a topic with NOBODY bringing it up beforehand. That'd be like me mentioning I'm a writer in every topic. Unless someone was ALREADY talking about writing, it'd be me being an attention whore and forcing a topic change to suit MY needs. There's nothing wrong with liking GID (I like it myself), but when nobody else was talking about it and you just throw it in, yeah...
TheVampirePrincess

Inigo wrote:

thanks for the help, I will be able to find plenty of DID this way.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This isn't the first time, and it WON'T be the last, that VampirePrincess has interjected GID into a topic with NOBODY bringing it up beforehand.
So what? Why is this a giant afront to so many people. She literally just said the word GiD.
TOPIC LOCKED. you people can't be adults about someone typing three letters. Fuck sake.