Lured into a Trap

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

TheVampirePrincess

Lured into a Trap

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Hey guys, do y'all know of any scenes where a guy or gal is bound and gagged in order to be used as bait?
sin2345

Re: Lured into a Trap

Post by sin2345 »

Well there's that episode of Scooby Doo where Daphne gets kidnapped by two guys with white masks and lured Velma and Fred into the trap.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

here are some that i remember

Anime Sanjuushi_TV 28; City Hunter has many; Kikou Senki Dragonar_TV 14; Lupin III; Montana Jones_TV 51; Saiunkoku Monogatari_TV 6-7; (Fox's) Peter Pan & the Pirates_TV 53; Spider-Man (1994-'98)_TV 46; Superman - The Animated Series_TV 30; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles_TV 8; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles_TV 25; The Fantastic Four (1967-'70)_TV 4; The Legend of Prince Valiant_TV 58; Totally Spies!_TV 52; Zorro (1997-'98)_TV 5; Blake et Mortimer TV 12; Brickleberry S3E8; FamilieFox tv 16; Sandokan 2 - The Tiger Roars Again (ep 17 & 18); The New Adventures of Lucky Luke TV 37; The Zeta Project TV 10; Ultra Force TV 6;
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Thank you
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:Hey guys, do y'all know of any scenes where a guy or gal is bound and gagged in order to be used as bait?
There's a water peril gag scene of a Chinese anime called Mystic Green where the damsel is bound and gagged and placed in a water tank which fills up with water to lure the hero into a trap while tormenting him and her at the same time.

viewtopic.php?f=20&p=39188#p39188

You probably already saw that one. But I can confirm from what I read that she was used to lure the hero into a trap. There's another gag scene of that same damsel in the second season which is used to lure the hero into a trap too. There's other anime I know of that also have a damsel being used to lure the hero into a trap.

Some others are Yuusha Shirei Yagwon and Uchuu Majin Daikengoh. There was another anime that was a cliche of Medabots that had a damsel that was being used to lure the hero into a trap. Forgot the name of it, but the villain also pulled the switcheroo to trick the hero into thinking he was her. Ranma 1/2 and Eightman has a few of those too.