Gag manipulation general

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Gag manipulation general

Post by Aquarionoid »

Find some gag manipulations of anime girls and you want to post them? Well then do it here, whether you made them yourself or not. It would be nice to know that if you found it you say the source and say what anime chick it is and where she's from. Okay? Okay.

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/boa ... 582330.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/boa ... 611392.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^Kei and Tamaki from Majestic Prince

https://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/boa ... 575869.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^Fllay from Gundam SEED

I might get back in the habit of making some for this topic out of boredom.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Re: Gag manipulation general

Post by Aquarionoid »

Going to double post because of this little gag template I created (well more like edited the non-gag parts of the face) with MS paint.

Using this template on MS paint and the transparent button I experimented with some anime girls I don't care for (okay Theoria and Takahi are kind of up in the air right now) so.... lets see how they turned out; only on the last one I tested the stretching a bit, most are just resize compatibility. Before I do so lets use a few tags for Google Images searchers because I can relate to looking up this stuff and get no results:

tape gag gagged gag tapegag mouth taped tapegagged lips sealed

We done tagging? Okay then:

Theoria from Majestic Prince, I prefer Rin

Meryl from Trigun

Takahi from Valvrave The Liberator (why she's wearing a a wedding dress.... Psh, don't remember or care)

Mikoto from King of Braves GaoGaiGar

Misa from Death Note, I prefer Kiyomi

Sheryl from Macross Frontier (she really can't sing, then again outside of Basara nobody can)

Dita the complete air-head from Vandread HIS NAME IS FRIGGIN HIBIKI- *cough*

and Shalanra from Brave of Gold Goldran. Cunt. >:(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

nice
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

By the way, if anybody wants to use that template or post my manips on DA, flickr, tumblr, facebook, blogs etc. then go ahead, but I ask that you list: The name, the anime the chick appeared in, and that I did it. Happy spreading.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Here is another bonus featuring both Excel and Hyatt from Excel Saga.

If anyone has a request I can do it as long as girl(s) in question is at least 15, has an organic vag, and the head is level (can't tilt anything less than 90 degrees).
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Wow, one week later and it looks like nobody is interested. How surprising.
Suichiro

Post by Suichiro »

The 4chan style thread title doesn't make an awfully good impression in the first place. Secondly, the gag manips are poorly done and not matched up at all to the art style of the animations you're trying to pair them with. You need smoother edges and less detail in the texture of the tape, so that it will match the flat cel coloring style.

It's nice to see you attempting something, but there's plenty of competition on this board in terms of art. If people aren't falling over themselves to post in here, then you might want to try stepping up your game.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Well I tried.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

You should try actually using material from the anime you're making a manip of for your gags.(Duct tape/Cloth/Whatever) Putting a photo of real duct tape on animated screenshots doesn't fit at all. Also, manipping gags onto screenshots/art where the girls aren't restrained and you aren't putting in ropes, tape, etc yourself looks really awkward. But that's just an opinion thing, I suppose.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Not going to lie, a lack of restraints don't bug me, I'm a bit of a gag snob. ;) As for real on animated, I guess it is a personal taste kind of thing.
scarface

Post by scarface »

You have really great topics Aquarionoid. I real enrichment for the board. Thumbs up for this thread aswell.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Why thank you good sir/madam.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Hey I finally found skew on the new MS paint! Real shame I can't ROTATE my images where ever the hell I want. >:( Here's a manip of Yoko from Kampfer:

Photobucket needs to bring image tilting back.