Anime game DID damsels

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Anime game DID damsels

Post by Nephenthal »

Can someone help me with the title of this game? I cannot get it deciphered correctly.

Anyway, I am going to post any other findings of anime game DID damsels I find from now on in this post rather than flood the board with my finds.

http://nicoviewer.net/sm13220155" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Multiple DID and possibly one GID in first shot but only two girls are visible. You get a clear shot of the red head cutie bound and gagged. Get to see another cutie toward her left also bound and gagged. Unfortunately the third is not visible. Cannot confirm if it is a guy or girl. I am going to guess it's a guy and his girlfriend who is the other girl on the left of the red haired girl.

DID sequence starts at 37:44.

She is so cute!!! Great mmphing and struggling while banging around trying to let the hero know that she is around the area. I am guessing that she probably was caught snooping around looking for the two kidnapped people and wrong place wrong time scenario, but I cannot read the Japanese context so I do not entirely know. All I know is she is absolutely adorable! Another example of why a gag doesn't have to be necessarily why to keep a damsel quiet. That gag seems to be very tight, because he couldn't hear her mmphing until he opened the locker or what ever she was in.

Shame we do not get to see what's behind door number three and see the other person who is gagged which I cannot confirm if it is a guy or a girl. Oh well, the two visible are still very cute.

http://nicoviewer.net/sm13749293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blue haired girl and another girl with glasses wind up bound and tape gagged while back to back sitting on the floor. What is great about this scene is he removes the tape gags and then after he is done talking to the blue haired girl he reapplies her tape gag. Oh god, this scene is hilarious. He removes it again and she gets really pissed LOL!!! Do not blame him either. She is kind of feisty and a bit mouthy so I would have put her gag back on too if I were him. A great example of a mouthy girl getting exactly what she deserves.

Scene starts at 5:17.

Last edited by Nephenthal on June 5th, 2019, 7:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Anime game DID damsels

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nice work, say, do you know of any anime game GIDs?
Miho

Post by Miho »

great finds, some cute damsels here. nice job on this hunt :p
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:Nice work, say, do you know of any anime game GIDs?
Thank you.

No, I don't, sorry. If I find any I will be sure to share them with you or at least alert about them. Though I think that one in the first shot we cannot see after examining it more closely is a guy. Sadly you cannot see their face. Cannot tell from that angle if it is a guy or girl. The way they dress I would say girl, but if you look at their chest they look like a guy. If I am right he is a guy then I'm guessing him and his girlfriend who is that other girl were kidnapped. That other red haired girl was probably poking her nose where it didn't belong and most likely the wrong place wrong time scenario as aforementioned. That's what happens when a random girl tries to play detective.
Miho wrote:great finds, some cute damsels here. nice job on this hunt :p
I appreciate the input so thank you. All other finds that are anime game related I will post in this thread. I think I saw another one awhile back which I am searching for right now. The hunt continues for me.

Update: The third person that is not visible, I am not 100% sure but I am pretty confident this claim is accurate which is this woman right here. She is the only character that matches the criteria of the not completely visible captive.

Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Just found this one today. A very sexy hot looking cutie mage girl kidnapped and bound and gagged inside a dungeon. This DID is win and extra points for such a sexy outfit!!!

She is from some lewd anime game I forgot the name of.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4172574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the video if you want to hear her mmphs.

DID scene: 3:16
Last edited by Nephenthal on June 5th, 2019, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miho

Post by Miho »

Nice last vid there, a nice angle, and decent ropes
ChenChong91

Post by ChenChong91 »

These are oldies that are overlooked even by me! Great Find!

Are these PC games only?
Hi, please visit my website: http://www.chenchong.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may request me but I may not have time to respond. Note me if you want to request something, be it DID or clean arts. I can draw human characters only.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

ChenChong91 wrote:These are oldies that are overlooked even by me! Great Find!

Are these PC games only?
Japanese anime PS2 games. They are often overlooked and some of them contain DID especially the detective ones.

The one with the red haired girl Maiko Sagara is called Detective Kyoichiro Sagara. I found a few tie up scenes other than the gag scenes I found but no other gag scenes in the game. The other is also a PS2 game but I forgot the name of it and the last one too I believe.

Kyoichiro and Maiko have same last names, but coincidentally they are not related. Just childhood friends.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27204306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

16:29 DID scene starts and you can hear all three girls mmphing the first time. Maiko is the only one mmphing the second time. Has a nice echo to it.

From what I have gathered from this scene Maiko and the brown haired girl are girl detectives. Apparently they got caught I'm guessing they were putting their noses where they didn't belong but not quite sure still. The short brown haired girl's name is Mitsuko Sasakara. The girl who you cannot see the face of I do not know their name.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

I have just confirmed the one off screen is a girl. It's the girl with the white shirt who has long brown hair. The short brown haired damsel is right beside her in that photo too. So it's three DID in that first post and no GID.

I apologize for the bad information on my part, TheVampirePrincess.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Nephenthal wrote:I have just confirmed the one off screen is a girl. It's the girl with the white shirt who has long brown hair. The short brown haired damsel is right beside her in that photo too. So it's three DID in that first post and no GID.

I apologize for the bad information on my part, TheVampirePrincess.
Whatever, I just hope there's a visual novel out there (with japanese voice acting) that has a GID gag scene, also, I need a login for the niconico site
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

The one with the blue-haired girl and the girl with glasses bound back to back and tape-gagged isn't available through the link anymore. Do you have another?

Additionally, what was the exact context behind the scene?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

BlackClarent79 wrote:The one with the blue-haired girl and the girl with glasses bound back to back and tape-gagged isn't available through the link anymore. Do you have another?

Additionally, what was the exact context behind the scene?
I don't have an English translated version of the scene as that is a J-Anime game or JAG which I think you are familiar with. Also, it is just a few non animated frames. There's one of her ungagged and another of her gagged. There are no other shots of her or angles.

Seems someone deleted the video. Well that sucks. I know someone who has the shots from that game. Let me see if I can dig it up.

Here you go: http://enzuigiri0226.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-201411.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll down to find it. It's right there if you wanted to see if there was anything extra.
Last edited by Nephenthal on September 17th, 2016, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackClarent79

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Cheers!

Have you come across any other scenes?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

BlackClarent79 wrote:Cheers!

Have you come across any other scenes?
Not lately I haven't, no. Aside from the Vietnamese anime I just posted about a few days ago.