Harem RPG

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Trace

Harem RPG

Post by Trace »

I've been playing this freeware adult RPG called Harem, which has a lot of sex scenes throughout the game and some of them involve bondage. I'm only playing the light side path right now, and there's more on the dark side, but either way, the majority of them would probably violate the rules concerning more adult pictures being allowed here. It's a very explicit game. So here are just a few pics I can show.

This one is from one of the dungeons in the fourth area. It's more a bonus scene where Sarah decides on some impromptu fantasy fulfillment.

This one takes place after a training fight and Sarah, who is the resident bondage lover apparently, engages in some more roleplay.

And this last one occurs shortly after recruiting Terra, assuming you meet the necessary requirements during her dungeon to view it. I'm probably pushing it, given her normal outfit.

There's a few more, but then we get into the nudity and actual sexual intercourse, so that's off the table for now. I'll share some more once I start a dark path playthrough and there's some I can use.
"The quality of your lives depends on what you make of them! The only limits to adventure are the limits of your imagination!" — Scrooge McDuck, The Richest Duck in the World
Daikinbakuju

Re: Harem RPG

Post by Daikinbakuju »

What are the requirements to play this?
Trace

Re: Harem RPG

Post by Trace »

It's an RPG Maker game, so if you can play one of those, you can play this. Anyway, here's some more screenshots from the game. I decided to censor them to keep them within the forum rules.

First off, on the dark path, the first tie-up happens right away when you kidnap Donna by convincing her you're a spy. Quite a bit of binding time before the inevitable sex.

Second, the dark route to recruit Samanth is kindapping her instead of seducing her. I went with this shot since it's just a bare butt.

If you decide to let the girls fight out their differences, the scene ends with both of them cuffed.

And the last dark exclusive for now is if you recruit Sarah via kidnapping. Probably one of the most elaborate bindings thus far.

The thief Noemi gets tied up twice. The first time is when you have to free her from jail.

She gets tied up again in an optional scene when your party catches her trying some impromptu revenge and you have to set her straight.

At one point, you free a warrior from a mind control spell and have to tie her up to get her under control. Which involves sex.

In one of the optional quests to recruit an isolated tribe to your cause, you have to convince one of the warriors, who's been trying her darndest to prove you aren't their mythic savior. She went too far and got tied up for it.

"The quality of your lives depends on what you make of them! The only limits to adventure are the limits of your imagination!" — Scrooge McDuck, The Richest Duck in the World