Interactive Bondage In Video Games scenes

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Interactive Bondage In Video Games scenes

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all :)

I hope in this topic that we remember scenes in video games where you are either apply the tying and gagging to the damsel or you are playing as a damsel who try to ungag and untie herself

From what I remember : The most Famous one is from Batman Arkham City where you apply and re-apply the tape gag in Harley Quinn , The scene in Tomb Raider when Lara was all Wrapped up in a cocoon-like state and you had to free her playing as her , The mission in GTAIV where you gag and ungag the damsel you kidnapped and a nancy drew adventure game where you rescue a gagged lady by clicking the mouse on the gag

I will post whenever I find a new scene
Last edited by boundy22 on February 8th, 2021, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daikinbakuju

Re: Interactive Bondage In Video Games scenes

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Rule Of Rose.
The protagonist gets tied to a pillar and you can press different directions on the analog stick or d-pad to get different struggling animation.
You get freed eventually by someone else after struggling around enough.

She gets tied up the same way the second time and there are extra struggle animations on the buttons (Circle, X, Square and Triangle).
You're supposed to press the "call" button a few times to summon the protagonist's dog to bite the ropes.
Cbloomfield96

Post by Cbloomfield96 »

Also in the first Tomb Raider game Lara is suspended by her wrists and on a hook. You get free by swinging around until you manage to unhook yourself. There's also the bit where her hands are tied near the start and you run around for a bit
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

In Assassins' Creed Valhalla , there is some missions where u occasionally kidnap women , and u tie them up

I didn't play the game yet so I don't know if it is a mechanic to apply to NPCs or not

Here is one of the missions

https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-cre ... mplebrough
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

I don't know if Indie games or user created games count but there are two games I know.

Didnapper and its sequel have the Escape System where you untie yourself and the beginning of Didnapper (1.7/1.8) has Suki breaking a cup to cut the ropes. Adventures of Rebecca has the the protagonist being locked in a cell and she escapes by breaking the cup similar to Didnapper. I don't know if the latter game will use an escape system similar to Didnapper 2 since I would regard assets and eventing which I don't have at the moment.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I animated some of the DIDnapper 2 escape sequences X3