Megaman Network Battle

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Truthseeker

Re: Megaman Network Battle

Post by Truthseeker »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:Mega man starforce was when the franchise went downhill
so you keep saying :P :lol: either way it is a shame. Similar to how paper mario is a sham of what it once was ;_; IMO at least :lol:
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Truthseeker wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:Mega man starforce was when the franchise went downhill
so you keep saying :P :lol: either way it is a shame. Similar to how paper mario is a sham of what it once was ;_; IMO at least :lol:
STICKER STAAAAR!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Momoyoy

Post by Momoyoy »

It's been 10 or more years and I still can't get over how they ended battle network before making Crashman.exe.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:
STICKER STAAAAR!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
....... :| Lets forget that exists :oops:
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

Nephenthal wrote:They certainly don't act like they're gagged like Mariko. Yeah, Luna gets a tie up scene in the Starforce at the beginning of the game who needed a gag because she so god damn annoying and Lan's mother gets one too in Megaman Network Battle 4 at the beginning of the game. Too bad she didn't get a gag or Luna. Ugh, I cannot stand Luna either. The one I really wanted to see get the treatment Maylu never even gets a scene which sucks. In Beast + anime she gets tied up with food in the Japanese Restaurant Trap episode. Other than that, all she got was a net scene in EXE.
Can someone help me narrow down the scene where Maylu gets net captured referenced in this post?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Spydarefox wrote:
Nephenthal wrote:They certainly don't act like they're gagged like Mariko. Yeah, Luna gets a tie up scene in the Starforce at the beginning of the game who needed a gag because she so god damn annoying and Lan's mother gets one too in Megaman Network Battle 4 at the beginning of the game. Too bad she didn't get a gag or Luna. Ugh, I cannot stand Luna either. The one I really wanted to see get the treatment Maylu never even gets a scene which sucks. In Beast + anime she gets tied up with food in the Japanese Restaurant Trap episode. Other than that, all she got was a net scene in EXE.
Can someone help me narrow down the scene where Maylu gets net captured referenced in this post?
The net scene occurs in the ghost pirate ship episode where Maylu and two others are kidnapped by ghosts and held prisoner. I cannot remember the exact episode, but I know it was the episode where they were wearing swimsuits and then used a submarine to get onto a pirate ship.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF6-QcouLGM&t=1113s

Rockman EXE: Episode 26