Megaman Network Battle

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Megaman Network Battle

Post by Nephenthal »

I found this where a DID and two GID are in the scene. Have no idea if this is legitimate or not. It looks legitimate in my eyes, but did this scene actually happen?

https://imgur.com/a/BFyUw

I'm having trouble coding the image directly so you'll have to click on the link to see it.
Last edited by Nephenthal on September 5th, 2017, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dekaman

Re: Megaman Network Battle?

Post by Dekaman »

It's legit.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Dekaman wrote:It's legit.
Have any idea what game that came from? I mean a gag scene with that one girl Ms. Yuri and then two guys from Megaman. I've never seen this scene before.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Nephenthal wrote:
Have any idea what game that came from? I mean a gag scene with that one girl Ms. Yuri and then two guys from Megaman. I've never seen this scene before.
It's in the very first Megaman Battle Nework game. This is actually the second scene involving Mrs Marys twin sister. Mrs. Mary gets her own similar scene earlier in the game and it SUCKED it didnt carry over into the show >:(
Dekaman

Post by Dekaman »

Nephenthal wrote:
It's from the tail end of the first game.
TheVampirePrincess

Re: Megaman Network Battle

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6BS1G ... 1&index=15
@14:10
Also, the dude on the far left is gagged & yet he says "whooo!" What sense does that make? :S
Plus, this may not have carried over to the anime, from my knowledge, but at least he gets a handgag scene.
Welp, can't win em all.

PS I love the DID in this scene, please don't demonize/yell at me for bringing up the GID.
Last edited by TheVampirePrincess on September 5th, 2017, 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

I miss this game series. It really went to shit starting at 3 once they split the game into two colors like pokemon games do
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

The drill haired girl in Mega Man Star Force also gets tied up in one of the games.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

They certainly don't act like they're gagged like Mariko. Yeah, Luna gets a tie up scene in the Starforce at the beginning of the game who needed a gag because she so god damn annoying and Lan's mother gets one too in Megaman Network Battle 4 at the beginning of the game. Too bad she didn't get a gag or Luna. Ugh, I cannot stand Luna either. The one I really wanted to see get the treatment Maylu never even gets a scene which sucks. In Beast + anime she gets tied up with food in the Japanese Restaurant Trap episode. Other than that, all she got was a net scene in EXE.
TheVampirePrincess

Truthseeker wrote:I miss this game series. It really went to shit starting at 3 once they split the game into two colors like pokemon games do
I think it went downhill when they got a new protagonist. Getting a new cast of characters can make or break your show after all, especially if you've known the original cast for a long time.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Great find! It's a little clearer than the first time she got the treatment
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Suicide wrote:Great find! It's a little clearer than the first time she got the treatment
Ms Marys twin sister not Ms Mary
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:I miss this game series. It really went to shit starting at 3 once they split the game into two colors like pokemon games do
I think it went downhill when they got a new protagonist. Getting a new cast of characters can make or break your show after all, especially if you've known the original cast for a long time.
thing is i never played the network games with the new characters nor watched the show. The original games with Lan got worse first and i stopped playing after 4. never touched the rest. The new show, despite Luna being hot, was not enough to get me to even check it out :P
The first few games has an awesome story and Wily played the protaginist well even using a child as his pawn in 2, leading to his comeback in three which was... underwhelming. 2 by far was my favorite. the music, gameplay, etc was the best and when they split the games it lost that edge. turned it into another collection game where you needed two copies to get anywhere :\ and then they made the show, IMO, pretty childish and i gave up on it pretty early. The Ms. Mary scee being left out was the nail in the coffin honestly lol
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Truthseeker wrote:
Suicide wrote:Great find! It's a little clearer than the first time she got the treatment
Ms Marys twin sister not Ms Mary
TheVampirePrincess wrote:
thing is i never played the network games with the new characters nor watched the show. The original games with Lan got worse first and i stopped playing after 4. never touched the rest. The new show, despite Luna being hot, was not enough to get me to even check it out :P
The first few games has an awesome story and Wily played the protaginist well even using a child as his pawn in 2, leading to his comeback in three which was... underwhelming. 2 by far was my favorite. the music, gameplay, etc was the best and when they split the games it lost that edge. turned it into another collection game where you needed two copies to get anywhere :\ and then they made the show, IMO, pretty childish and i gave up on it pretty early. The Ms. Mary scee being left out was the nail in the coffin honestly lol
I've never played the games, but I was glad that Lan's mother got the treatment even though it wasn't the full treatment. Really disappointed Maylu never got the treatment or full treatment which sucks. Also, the anime never featured the Luna DID scene which pissed me off. Despite being cute, I found her obnoxious and very annoying.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

I found the two scenes featuring Lan's mother in MMBN4 and Luna in MMSF2.

MMBN4 (@8:40-8:45): https://youtu.be/pNwgo16lg3o?t=520

MMSF2 (@38:24-38:39): https://youtu.be/sxoiVZtZZR8?list=PLN9a ... 5FI&t=2302

Continues in the following video (@16:55-17:10, 18:22-19:08, 20:01-20:39, 21:09-21:22): https://youtu.be/rJ7NYt4Pwvw?list=PLN9a ... 5FI&t=1014
TheVampirePrincess

Mega man starforce was when the franchise went downhill