Dynaman

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Dynaman

Post by Aquarionoid »

Another topic for spotting DiDs in the Super Sentai franchise because I know you guys care about that! :P To start off the topic is a mother and daughter scene in episode 24 which is very brief. It is hard to tell, but they are rope tied and gagged with brown tape.

http://v.pps.tv/play_31O02K.html#from_splay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Around 11:50
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Yami

Re: Dynaman

Post by Yami »

Nice find.
Interrogator

Post by Interrogator »

I heard Dynaman was Kung Fu theater dubbed on Night Flight :D

What was really cool about that series was the Red hero's mecha, though the smallest in the armada, is extremely fast (travels at mach 10)!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Battle Fever Robo, Dai Denzijin, Sun Vulcan Robo, and Goggle Robo all traveled at mach 10 too. Plus I think all four were 50 meters with Dyna Robo being the first not to be clocking in at 53 meters and there I go showing my nerd again.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

OH SNAP! Dynaman DiD!? LOLThat is so awesome. This takes me back to watching the un-official comedy dub back in the 80's. What a great show. Nice find!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T36xo2ZADh8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miho

Post by Miho »

Aquarionoid wrote:Another topic for spotting DiDs in the Super Sentai franchise because I know you guys care about that! :P To start off the topic is a mother and daughter scene in episode 24 which is very brief. It is hard to tell, but they are rope tied and gagged with brown tape.

http://v.pps.tv/play_31O02K.html#from_splay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Around 11:50
now that was a cute little scene, shame it was hard to see, not enough moms + daughters in the full treatment together out there. nice find!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Just finished the series.... And that was the only DiD. Quite a few GiDs though.
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

Aquarionoid wrote:Just finished the series.... And that was the only DiD. Quite a few GiDs though.
cool, if I was into live action bondage, I'm more into animated bondage though. :P
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I got the whole English dubbed Parody on DVD off TV Vault, and will upload them to my YouTube channel if you want.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I appreciate it, but knowing Toei being copyright crazy I wouldn't recommend it without private settings.

Edit: Also, entire series can be seen here:

http://v.pps.tv/splay_163009.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Anyone have caps of the scene? The vid won't work.
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

First fooray into as remember that dub and actually enjoyed that. Guess explains why always thought seen something like this.before when mmpr started. Everybody was yelling Voltron wannabe but now know truth and laugh.

Know unrelated but trying to recall hoe much this group was used in Gokaiger.