Episode Visual Novel App

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

cresent34

Episode Visual Novel App

Post by cresent34 »

There's an app called Episode that features interactive stories (think choose-your-own-adventure meets Japanese "visual novels") and the following is taken from one of their scenarios:

http://episodechooseyourstory.tumblr.co ... nteractive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And, no, I don't know which one it is because a) I dnn't have this app on my smartphone and b) doubt I have enough memory on it to play it unless I delete one or more apps to accomadate it.
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
Truthseeker

Re: Episode Visual Novel App

Post by Truthseeker »

I started playing in an attempt to find it but there are SOOO many stories i have no clue which it could be. Also you can only play two chapters in a row. you need passes to unlock chapters and you get one every couple hours i believe unless you pay :/
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

Truthseeker wrote:I started playing in an attempt to find it but there are SOOO many stories i have no clue which it could be. Also you can only play two chapters in a row. you need passes to unlock chapters and you get one every couple hours i believe unless you pay :/
Somehow, that doesn't surprise me...a lot of "free" game apps charge you for getting towards the "good" stuff.

cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

cresent34 wrote:
Truthseeker wrote:I started playing in an attempt to find it but there are SOOO many stories i have no clue which it could be. Also you can only play two chapters in a row. you need passes to unlock chapters and you get one every couple hours i believe unless you pay :/
Somehow, that doesn't surprise me...a lot of "free" game apps charge you for getting towards the "good" stuff.
OK, I found this while doing a search for more info; maybe something useful for you here, maybe not, but at this point, any little thing would help:

http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheats/iph ... Cheats.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Not much help to be honest. I've tried looking for stories for the game on the internet but nothing comes up besides ads or reviews. guess i;ll have to slowly plug away at multiple ones to see where it might be IF it exists lol