Mummification scenes from Tore Game Show

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Mummification scenes from Tore Game Show

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all ,

In this topic i will post scenes of damsels being totally wrapped and mummified in the japanese game show called Tore , in one stage the contestant is standing in front of a pole between a mummifying machine and she has only 1 minute to answer the questions and as time passes the machine starts to mummify her from legs to face until she gets totally mummified , the stage started early with a solo contestant and it evolved to feature two contestants in the same pole , Keep in mind that all the contestants in this game show are celebrities and aren't normal women , The show's format was used in China and Thailand so i will try to post scenes from both versions
boundy22

Re: Mummification scenes from Tore Game Show

Post by boundy22 »

Episode Date : 27-02-2012
Victim : Reina Triendl

ImageImageImageImage

Screenshots
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Link
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Episode Date : 05-03-2012
Victims : Rika Ishikawa , Momiji Yamamura

- Rika Ishikawa

Image==Image==Image

ImageImageImageImage

Screenshots
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
- Momiji Yamamura

Image==Image

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Screenshots
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Link ( For Both Ladies)
I will try to post more scenes soon
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

were any of these voice actors?
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:were any of these voice actors?
Well , The First Girl is half Japanese half Austrian dancer or something like that , the second one is a famous singer , The Third MILF is an actress

I can't remember if the other damsels are voice actresses or not but i will look into it
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

boundy22 wrote:
TheVampirePrincess wrote:were any of these voice actors?
Well , The First Girl is half Japanese half Austrian dancer or something like that , the second one is a famous singer , The Third MILF is an actress

I can't remember if the other damsels are voice actresses or not but i will look into it
ok