Vore in Live Action

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

Vore in Live Action

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all ,

Vore ( Being eaten and swallowed whole in a soft way and trapped inside the predator stomach ) is a kind of peril that any damsel can face so as this forum is for any peril that the damsel can face then I thought about making this topic to post and discuss Vore in live action scenes where any damsel is eaten and swallowed whole , If any one know any Vore scene then I would be glad if they are mentioned/posted

If you see that This peril doesn't suit much the style of the board then tell me
Last edited by boundy22 on November 22nd, 2016, 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
boundy22

Re: Vore in Live Action

Post by boundy22 »

I will start with this excellent scene from a Tokusatsu show

Meal : Mai
Eaten in : Juukou B-Fighter Episode 38
Eaten By : Man-Eating Plant

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Youtube Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBnM2XAjjg
TheVampirePrincess

Post by TheVampirePrincess »

boundy22 wrote:Hello all ,

Vore ( Being eaten and swallowed whole in a soft way and trapped inside the predator stomach ) is a kind of peril that any damsel can face so as this forum is for any peril that the damsel can face then I thought about making this topic to post and discuss Vore in live action scenes where any damsel is eaten and swallowed whole , If any one know any Vore scene then I would be glad if they are mentioned/posted

If you see that This peril doesn't suit much the style of the board then tell me
Yeeah, that type of stuff doesn't suit me.

This is what I thought vore was, warning, this video is violent.
0:07-1:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF-7x5op4iw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

TheVampirePrincess wrote:
boundy22 wrote:Hello all ,

Yeeah, that type of stuff doesn't suit me.

This is what I thought vore was, warning, this video is violent.
0:07-1:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF-7x5op4iw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for Sharing the video :) Although the video itself has some blood and gore but the swallowing process itself at 1:14 is a soft one

Personally My interest in vore is the softest cleanest type of Vore , No blood no gore , just a pure simple swallowing whole especially if it was after the predator had wrapped the damsel in any kind of wrapping like Vines in case of Man-Eating Plants or Tentacles in case of Tentacle Monsters or Snake Body like the case of Saneks