ASFR in Live Action

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

ASFR in Live Action

Post by boundy22 »

Hello all ,

ASFR ( Turning from normal human status into any kind of motionless status like being petrified and turned into a stone statue , turning into Golden statue , Wax Statue , Manniquien , Motionless Living Statue , Trapped inside portrait ...etc ) is a kind of peril that any damsel can face so as this forum is for any peril that the damsel can face then I thought about making this topic to post and discuss ASFR in live action scenes where any damsel is turned into any kind of motionless status , If anyone know any ASFR scene then I would be glad if they are mentioned/posted

If you see that This peril doesn't suit much the style of the board then tell me
boundy22

Re: ASFR in Live Action

Post by boundy22 »

I wil start with this great scene for this cute damsel

Title : Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger DELUXE Abare Summer is Freezing Cold
Victims : Emiri

ImageImage

An 18 years old girl (Emiri) who is a support character for the rangers is forced to strip to wear a bikini/swimsuit along with the other characters due to being hit by a beam from the villain Hexanoid and while our cute victim was happy with her new hot outfit she was totally petrified and turned to a stone statue by Hexanoid's Venus Stinger

ImageImageImageImage

Screenshots (Click on "Spoiler" To view more)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Youtube Link for the scene