High Potential for a Cocoon Scene in Upcoming Power Rangers Episode

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

boundy22

High Potential for a Cocoon Scene in Upcoming Power Rangers Episode

Post by boundy22 »

This Week's Power Rangers Ninja Steel sound very promising from its description

" When the Power Rangers are caught in the spiderweb prison of Galvanax’s latest monster Tangleweb, Calvin must conquer his fear to unlock a new power and save them. "

I hope it is the same case as the "Web War" scene where the original Japanese episode didn't have much webbing content ( Except for a very attractive Japanese business woman getting full cocoon treatment and the pink rangers gets slightly webbed ) while the American adaption altered the scenario and had one of the best webbing scenes in history with a fest of female victims

The Original Japanese version of this episode had the two females character slightly webbed when battling the monster but the american adaption description highly suggest that the four rangers ( Two Females ) will be captured in the monster's web and the fifth ranger will save the day , sound very similar to Web War and I hope it is the case

The Episode will air at 18 Feb
ShibaKita

Re: High Potential for a Cocoon Scene in Upcoming Power Rangers Episode

Post by ShibaKita »

I think it's been pushed back to next week : /
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Sadly :( , The next air date is 25 Feb , This is because of a Spongebob marathon that was at 18 Feb :(
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Finally here is the episode preview

https://www.facebook.com/NinjaSteelPowe ... 661665530/

from the look of it , they are in their rangers clothes and they are fully cocooned except for their heads and they are in a room full of web