April O'Neill figure

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

disguiseartist1

April O'Neill figure

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Via the TMNT fan site.
Complete with yellow jumpsuit, it’s clear that DreamEx has gone for a more traditional approach with this April O’Neil figure. After the way some fans reacted to Megan Fox, I’d have to say that this was probably a very wise decision. In addition to her suit, this collectible also includes several accessories such as her press pass, a handheld camera and a microphone. The figure also includes a second head with a gag over April’s face.

To be honest, this seems like a somewhat strange decision, because most people are going to display the figure rather than play with it. I don’t know why anyone would want to display April O’Neil bound and gagged, but that appears to be an option with this collectible. Although I may find it a bit disturbing to focus on this aspect of her character, April O’Neil was captured and held hostage quite frequently during the original animated series, so it’s not like the addition of this accessory is out of place.
Toys tied up really aren't my thing but I thought this might be of interest.
Suicide

Re: April O'Neill figure

Post by Suicide »

LOL! Oh man. Nice.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

You should take a look at some 60's Batman action figures.

Both Batman and Robin come packaged all tied up, as though simulating the typical perils the duo would face in an episode.
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

More pics here-

http://www.toyhypeusa.com/2017/08/17/dr ... le-figure/

Ha, love the fact that the chair is one of the accessories!
scarface

Post by scarface »

Well it is actually very close to the series. Just like it has to be. :D Nice find.
cresent34

Post by cresent34 »

Already took a look at this and gawked at the asking prices...$200 is a bit much even for the coll. market this is obviously aiming for.
Good Night and Good Luck..

---Edward R. Murrow, See It Now, CBS
---Keith Olbermann, Olbermann, ESPN2
Trace

Post by Trace »

Not the first thing I would think of for advertising, but an amusing idea nonetheless.
"The quality of your lives depends on what you make of them! The only limits to adventure are the limits of your imagination!" — Scrooge McDuck, The Richest Duck in the World