Kyle Fox story: Kyle's swimming lessons

This is for Scans from print media and original GiD Art

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Kyle Fox story: Kyle's swimming lessons

Post by Yami »

Not exactly a type of a guy in distress where he gets tied up but I guess this story counts as a G.I.D. type story. If I'm wrong please move this topic somewhere else.

Kyle was in the backseat of a moving car accompanied by Ally Gatra at the wheel as she with her friend Bonnie Neckline a big green Brontosaurus woman, whose neck was so long that she has to keep it out of the window so she have more room, were on their way to a community swimming pool to give Kyle some swimming lessons.

Ally: I sure am glad y’all can come along with us Bonnie. I can’t think of a better person to help me teach little-old Kyle his swimming lessons.

Bonnie: Um…hmm…mmmm.

Ally: Oh now don’t be so shy Bonnie. Kyle you’ll have to forgive her Bonnie tends to be a bit of a shy girl but she’s really nice.

Kyle: Well…I don’t often see a dinosaur woman. Other than that thank you for taking me for swimming lessons but why?

Ally: Why? Everyone should know how to swim and y’all will never know when Global warming might melt all the polar ice caps.

Kyle: Wish Cassandra and Lizzie would come along. Too bad they have to take a business trip.

Ally: Yeah I sure am surprise Cassandra was willing to let you stay with me. Was she heartbroken when she had to leave?

(Flashback)

Two days earlier Cassandra was crying at the airport holding Kyle in her grip so tight that it took five men and three crowbars to pry her loose.

Cassandra: WAH! I DON’T WANNA GO! MY POOR FOXY-WOXY! I’LL MISS YOU TOO MUCH! WAH! BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!

Security: Lady please you’re holding up the flight! Now let him go!

(Back to the present)

Kyle: Uh…she took it very well.

Ally: Well wait until you see this place not only is it a swimming pool but it’s also the largest community to unique species called Aquatics.

Kyle: What are Aquatics?

Bonnie: Um…well…they are kind of like fish people. Um…yeah fish people.

Ally: Oh more than that sugar cube. Aquatics are a race of water creatures from fish, octopus, stingrays, and sharks. In fact a friend of mine works as a lifeguard at the Aquaria Acres.

Kyle: Aquaria Acres? Is that what they call it?

Ally: You bet and here we are.

They pulled up what appears to be a gigantic sphere shape building. It reminded Kyle of a certain building from a theme park.

Kyle: WOW! That building is huge!

Bonnie: Oh this is nothing you should see some of the homes we Dinosaurs have in our communities.

Ally: This place not only homes to Aquatics but it’s also a marine lab and theme park to help preserve all sea life and promotes fun and entertainment for the whole family. Come on let’s go.

Ally carried Kyle in her arms with Bonnie shyly following behind. Once Ally paid for the tickets and the trio were inside Kyle was amaze at the scene. It had lots of swimming pools all from different sizes and shapes, there were tunnels connecting from one pool to another. But what amazes Kyle the most was the people inside were in fact sea creatures there were goldfish women, dolphin men, seal people, stingray women and octopus people.

Kyle: Wow! I’ve never seen Aquatics before they are so cool.

Woman’s voice: Thank you! That is such a flattering thing to say.

Standing behind Kyle was a tall shark woman wearing a red skin-tight bathing suit with a white cross on it, indicating that she’s a lifeguard.

Kyle: YEOW!

Kyle got so shock by the shark woman that she jumped onto Bonnie’s arms.

Kyle: Sorry! I didn’t think I get this close to a shark.

Shark woman: That’s okay we that effect on people but trust me I may have lots of teeth kid but I don’t bite…at least not too hard. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha just kidding. Anyway my name is Sharkaleen Finn. I’m the head lifeguard around here.

Ally: Sharkaleen y’all the ONLY lifeguard around here.

Sharkaleen: Just because most of us Aquatics can live and breathe underwater that doesn’t mean that someone out there doesn’t need to be rescue. I be damn if I will let an innocent non-aquatic creature drown on my watch.

As she raises her hands her top part of her suit slipped off, revealing her breasts. Bonnie quickly covered Kyle’s eyes as Sharkaleen pulls up her top.

Sharkaleen: Sorry about that. We Aquatic’s produce mucus which helps us stay on dry land for long period of time, of course it slippery so our clothes tends to slip off now and then.

Kyle: Lady if you knew how my life is like believe me this isn’t the first time.

Ally: Now what you say we all change into our little-old swimming clothes and hit the big old waves.

Later on Kyle changed into his swim trunks as Ally emerges from the lockers wearing an orange bikini.

Ally: Well don’t you look like the cutest little thing ever!

Kyle: Uh…thanks. Um…where’s Bonnie?

Ally: She’s right behind us. You know how shy she is.

Just as if right on cue Bonnie stepped out wearing a red bikini that is too small for her large body.

Kyle: Uh…Bonnie isn’t that a bit…um…skimpy for you?

Bonnie: * Blushes* It was the largest they had.

Ally: Now that we got our swim clothes on. LET’S HIT THE WATER!

Ally took Kyle and quick as a flash she dove right into the water with Kyle on her back. Kyle was soaked as Ally emerges from the water like a big green swan. The gator woman then swam up to Kyle as he held on to the side of the pool.

Ally: Okay sweetie you can let go.

Kyle: I’m kind of scared.

Ally: Now don’t worry I’m here to watch over you. Now just let go of the side and I’ll guide you.

Kyle did what she said and Ally took him by the hands and slowly took him to the shallow part of the pool with Bonnie watching them.

Ally: Now you just relax and let your body float and then you move your arms and your legs in a rhythm. Y’all are a natural swimmer.

Kyle: Thanks.

Ally: Now let’s go over in the deeper end.

Kyle: Okay here I go.

Kyle swam into the deeper part of the pool with Ally swimming close behind him. Kyle was doing excellent on his swimming in fact he even let his body float on his back and did a back stroke. Kyle was doing fine until he felt a bump. He looked around and saw nothing but when he checked the water and saw shadowy figure.

Suddenly the figures popped out of the water in front of Kyle, when the water splashed down he saw a dolphin woman staring at him. She was naked with long blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders.

Dolphin woman: OOOH! A new playmate to join me in the pool party. Hey girls look what I found! A new friend to play with!

Just then four more dolphin women popped up from the waters all have surrounded Kyle. One of them took Kyle by his arms and placed him on the blonde haired dolphin lady. Then they both dived down into the water and breach right back up to the surface; Kyle hangs on for dear life as the dolphin ladies dove up and down around the pool.

Kyle: HEY! WAIT! STOP!

Kyle was about to slip off when suddenly another splash appear this time it was Sharkaleen, Sharkaleen dove and grabbed Kyle just in time. Then quick as a bullet fired out of a gun she swam Kyle away from the dolphin women as they looked disappointed.

Sharkaleen: You okay Kyle?

Kyle: I’m okay but what was up with them?

Sharkaleen: They don’t mean any harm Dolphin women are usually just playful and they love taking kids rides on their backs. But the problem is they go so fast in the waters the kids would slip off and get hurt.

Just then she notice something strange as Kyle began laughing.

Sharkaleen: What is so funny?

Kyle: I always hear stories about dolphins rescuing people from sharks. This is a first time a shark had to rescue someone from the dolphins.

Later Ally and Bonnie took Kyle over to a section where they have water slides. Ally and Kyle both are having fun going down the slides but Bonnie just sat quietly at a table.

Kyle: Miss Neckline.

Bonnie: Oh please call me Bonnie.

Kyle: Um…Bonnie why don’t you want to slide down?

Bonnie: Um…I can’t I’m kind of scared I might get stuck…it’s not easy being a girl of my size.

Kyle: I understand. It’s not so easy for me being small I kind of like to know what it’s like to be big.

Bonnie: Well being big is not so much fun. There are clothes that are too small for me, there are places I can’t do because of my weight and height and…I don’t think anyone likes me. Because I’m such a long-neck freak.

Kyle: I like you.

Bonnie: You do?

Kyle: Yeah…I’m going to try out that slide over there.

Bonnie: W-wait…um…what do you like about me?

Kyle: Well I think you are a very nice person and I think your neck is cute.

Bonnie blushed from the compliment as Kyle went over the slides. Ally came back with smoothies as she notices Bonnie finally smiling.

Ally: What is causing you to have such a big grin?

Bonnie: The sweetest little boy said I was nice. Plus I have a cute neck.

Ally: Kyle said that? Well he is sweet as my grandma’s apple pie.

Kyle zoomed down the twisty water slides and landed in a pool with a big splash. Laughing and having a good time until he looked up and saw two goldfish women in skimpy bikini’s looking down at him.

Yellow goldfish woman: Ooh what do we have here? Another land dweller visiting our aquatic hometown and such a cute little one too.

Pink goldfish woman: What you say we have some fun with him?

Yellow goldfish woman: I think that’ll be great plus I don’t think cutie here will say no.

Kyle: Uh…thanks but I think I better get…WHOA!

Just then the two goldfish women took Kyle to a pool full of other goldfish women of many beautiful colors, it made Kyle thinking he was swimming in a rainbow. The goldfish women set up a volleyball net and were ready to play.

Blue goldfish woman: Oh goody you two brought just what we needed.

Kyle: You girls needed another player for your game?

Purple goldfish woman: Not exactly sweetie. We needed a ball and you’re it. CATCH!

Suddenly he was tossed up into the air and over the net. One of the goldfish women caught Kyle and tossed him over the net, back and forth Kyle was tossed around like a ball.

Kyle: HEY STOP THAT! I MEAN IT! I’M WARNING YOU! OOH! I THINK I’M GOING TO HURL!

Just then Kyle heard a splash as Sharkaleen popped out of the water and grabbed Kyle in midair.

Sharkaleen: I’VE WARN YOU GOLDFISHES BEFORE! WE DON’T USE VISITORS AS BALLS! You okay Kyle?

Kyle: Ugh! I’ll let you know when the world stops turning. Hey what’s the idea of using me as a ball?

Red goldfish woman: What? Just our way of playing!

Green goldfish woman: Yeah we weren’t going to let you drown…not too long at least.

Sharkaleen: Sorry but Goldfish people tend to treat land dwellers such as yourselves like dirt. They think they are above land and sea relationships but they are a bunch of high-brass underwater snobs.

Kyle: So far I do not like them either.

It was lunch time and the trio along with Sharkaleen all went over to one of the snack shops for burgers and fries. Kyle notices Sharkaleen ordered a bright red milkshake type drink and took a big sip.

Sharkaleen: Ah best batch ever. Here Kyle would you like a small taste?

Kyle: Yeah it looks pretty tasty. Looks like cherry flavor.

Kyle took a small sip but suddenly his mouth felt a taste of fish and icky flavors causing his face to turn green.

Kyle: AH! GROSS! That was not cherry what is that?

Sharkaleen: Chum shakes! Popular drinks among us shark people. Made from the best fish guts and blood of the seven seas. Yummy!

Kyle: I think I’m going to be sick! Excuse me.

Kyle went over to the trash can and vomited out the chum shake, Bonnie and Ally check on him.

Bonnie: Kyle will you be okay?

Ally: Y’all wanna go home?

Kyle: I’ll be fine! I’ll just sit for a while.

Ally: Are you sure you’ll be okay sugar?

Kyle: I’ll be okay Ally. I only took a small sip I think that barfing clear it out of my system.

Bonnie: Well if you don’t feel like swimming anymore we’ll be checking out the fountains.

Kyle: Okay I’ll meet you over there in ten minutes.

Ally and Bonnie went over to the fountain to admire its feature. Kyle went over and brought a grape smoothie to settle his stomach. He was starting to feel better and checked out some of the Aquatic peoples. He notices that some of them are separated in gigantic separate pools. Some are living in tanks made for fresh water type Aquatics, there are gigantic pools made for Orca’s and whale people, and he even seen Jellyfish people glowing in dark aquariums.

Kyle: Wow! Who would have thought this place even existed. I guess when the fish people want to live on land far from like lakes or the ocean they come here.

Sharkaleen: That’s one way of putting it kiddo.

Kyle: Oh Sharkaleen! How long have you been behind me?

Sharkaleen: Only about a minute. But don’t call us fish people call us Aquatic Americans. Yeah most people think just because we happen to breath underwater they think we can’t live on land. Not entirely true we can live on land just not for very long. We have special mucus as I explain before that keeps us wet…which is why you have notice that most of us are…naked.

Kyle: Yeah because mucus makes your clothes very slippery.

Sharkaleen: That and because many of us prefer to swim freely without clothes. Which is why most of my clothes are swimsuits.

Kyle: So do you live here?

Sharkaleen: Yeah but not for long I’m thinking about moving to a nice home. But it’s hard to find a suburban home with a pool that’s affordable. Still I keep looking. Well time for me to get back on shift breaks over.

Sharkaleen walked off as Kyle watches more of the Aquatics swimming around. Kyle was on his way to the fountain to meet up with Bonnie and Ally when suddenly he felt his ankle was wet and slimy. He looked down and saw it was wrapped by a tentacle, before he knew it he was yanked away and dragged to a pool. Then he was suspended upside down to be facing a blue octopus woman with glasses, and next to her are a giant squid lady and a pink jellyfish woman.

Squid woman: Hmm interesting.

Octopus woman: This specimen appears to be vulpine in many ways. Look at his bushy tail.

Squid woman: And those ears. He is definitely a fox.

Octopus woman: Indeed. Plus he’s adorable!

Jellyfish woman: Ooh can I hold him? Please?! I want to hold him!

Squid woman: Now, now you know you poisoned the last one by mistake the last time.

Jellyfish woman: Oh but that was an accident. I promise I’ll be very careful not to use my poisonous tentacles this time.

Octopus woman: Okay it would be a fascinating research.

Kyle: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Before he knew it the Jellyfish woman took Kyle and hugged him close to her body. Her body felt like an over-size gelatin dessert as her arms push him closer to her body. Before he knew it she absorbed him trapping him inside her body.

Squid woman: Oh dear I think you might have hugged him too tight my dear.

Octopus woman: Hmm…he appears to be struggling perhaps he needs this thing called air.

Squid woman: Affirmative. Perhaps we should aid our young subject.

Octopus woman: Quite right. Okay dear please say “Ah”!

The Jellyfish woman open her mouth as the Squid stretched the mouth like rubber and reached her arm inside and pulled out Kyle as he is covered in pink slime.

Kyle: That…was…the weirdest moment of my life!

Squid woman: The subject is okay!

Octopus woman: Oh goody that means we can now proceed with probing him!

Kyle: WHAT?! GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP!

Kyle manages to slip free from the squid woman and ran down the hallway far away from the trio.

Octopus woman: Do you suppose I might have said something wrong?

Squid woman: Maybe.

Jellyfish woman: Oh fish poo. I liked him he was warm.

Kyle was so freaked out by the experience that he ran pasted Bonnie and Ally at the fountain.

Ally: Kyle?!

Bonnie: Kyle sweetie come back what’s wrong?

Kyle kept on running so much that he didn’t even pay attention to where he was going. He ran into a room marked “PRIVATE SAUNA ROOM” and shut the door behind him. Ally and Bonnie reach up and notice it was lock.

Ally: Hey! Kyle opens up! What happen?

Sharkaleen showed up and explain what happen.

Sharkaleen: I’m sorry girls. I had report that he ran into the Boneless ones.

Bonnie: The what?

Sharkaleen: It’s what I called Aquatic’s whose species are octopus, squids, and jellyfish people. They are highly intelligent…well the squids and octopuses are but the Jellyfishes are brainless bimbos who loves to cuddle but the problem is they have parts that are very poisonous, thankfully they have arms that don’t poison you but they love to hug you until they accidentally absorb you and you get trap inside until you suffocate. He was lucky to escape but the squids and octopus love to experiment when they see something new. They must have scared him very badly.

Ally: Oh dear! We can’t get this door to open and he’s trap in there. He must be terrified.

Sharkaleen: He ran into one of our private saunas for rich visitors. Don’t worry he’ll be fine I’ll call the manager and have it unlock, it’s just being rented to a client right now.

Bonnie: That’s good to know. By the way who has the money to rent a private sauna?

Sharkaleen: A very cobra lady.

Ally: A cobra lady? Oh no! Please don’t let it be her!

Kyle was in the sauna room panting not just from the running but from the steam in the sauna room. His fur was soaked from the sweat as he looked around and discovered where he was.

Kyle: Oh no! I’m lost I must be in a sauna. I better get out of here I’m sweating up a storm.

Woman’s voice: Oh don’t leave ssssssssssssso sssssssssssssssoon. You just got here Kyle.

Kyle: Hey who are you and how did…you…uh-oh I know that hiss anywhere. Gulp! Annabelle!

Just then slithering out of hiding is the purple cobra woman Annabelle Slithers. Her long massive tail and body surrounded Kyle as he notices that she was naked.

Annabelle: Ooh Kyle ssssssssssssssso glad you came to visit little old me. I rent thisssssssssssss sssssssssssssssauna out to relax but itsssssssssssssssssssss very lonely. Ssssssssssstay and keep me company.

Suddenly Kyle body was wrapped up helplessly by the cobra woman. She cuddle’s Kyle close to her busty chest and hugging him.

Annabelle: I can ssssssssssssssssssee why Cassssssssssssandra and Lizzie makesssssssssssss you their cute little ssssssssssssssssssssex toy.

Kyle: What? I’m not their sex toy I’m their son!

Annabelle: Oh my misssssssssssssstake of course you’re not their sssssssssssssssssssssex toy.

Kyle: Right glad we worked that out.

Annabelle: You’re my little sssssssssssssssex toy!

Kyle: WHAT?! WAIT A MINUTE! THIS IS CHILD MOLESTING! YOU’LL GO TO JAIL FOR THIS YOU KNOW!

Annabelle: Ooh you care for me?! That isssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssweet but I’ll take that risk!

Just then the door was broken down as Bonnie enters into the room. The long neck dinosaur woman looked up at Annabelle with Kyle held captive in her arms.

Bonnie: Put him down now you bitch!

Annabelle: Oh poo! Sssssssssssssssomeone alwaysssssssssssssss messsssssssssssssssing up my fun. Too bad maybe next time Kyle.

She kissed Kyle on his forehead and sat him down and slithers away.

Bonnie: Are you okay?

Kyle: I think after a few gallons of water I’ll be fine. I can’t believe you broke down that door to rescue me!

Bonnie: We dinosaur women are very strong.

Ally: Bonnie I’m surprise y’all have such courage I’ve never seen you act like that!

Bonnie: Well…I have to save someone very special.

Kyle blushed as they both exit the sauna room. Ally paid out a lot of money to make up for the damage as Sharkaleen apologizes about Kyle’s experience.

Sharkaleen: I’m sorry I’m sorry about all of this.

Manager: This happen under your watch?

Sharkaleen: Yes sir I am so sorry.

Manager: You are fired! Pick up your paycheck and get out you will never work here again.

Kyle: What? Hey wait a minute! You can’t fire her. She saved my life all day you can’t fire her for doing her job. She’s a great lifeguard and if you fired her I’ll blog about it.

Manager: Blog about it?

Kyle: Yeah you know how many people read blogs. One word about how you are a poor manager and how you fired people for no reason will spread to one person and another and another until you won’t have anyone coming here again which means you’ll have to close down and lose money!

Manager: Hey, hey wait a second. Okay she’s not fired and you can forget about paying for the door I’ll get it fix myself. I’ll even double your refunds.

Sharkaleen whispers in Kyle’s ears.

Kyle: And give her a raise.

Manager: What?

Kyle: Well I’m sure my high-class blog friends would love to hear how you almost let me drown.

Manager: Okay, okay she gets a raise.

Later as Ally, Bonnie and Kyle were about to leave in their car Sharkaleen ran up.

Sharkaleen: Kyle! Thank you very much for standing up for me. That is very sweet…I have never met anyone who would stand up for a shark before.

Kyle: Well hey you and Bonnie have been such great rescuers today it was the least I could do.

Sharkaleen: Oh that is so sweet!

She gave him a hug but just then her top slipped off again.

Sharkaleen: Oops! Sorry about that kid.

Kyle: * Blushes* Um…don’t worry. This isn’t the first time this ever happen.

The End.